• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bhaja Govindam as sung by MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRN

This recital is my constant companion during my evening walks. I keep listening to it on and on, while perambulating through the entire breadth of the HAL ground in Bengaluru. However I have noticed that MS doesn't recite the stotra in it's entirety. Many of the insightful slokas in it were ignored. Why?

Complementing MS is Yesudas, though.
If you listen to Yesudas' singing the Bhaja Govindam in the Malayalam movie "Jagad Guru Aadi Shankaran", you could hear slokas like

Jatilee Mundee Lunchithakeshah......
Nalineedalajalagathamathitharalam...
Nareesthanabhara Nabheedesham.......

which are not amongst the ones sung by MS.

It's a pity I haven't been able to find all these slokas combined in a single recital.

yes ji, when i was listening to jagadguru adisankaran song, i too felt like you....

yes. the entire sloga is not sung.... probably, they had chosen a few to suit the situation in movie....

m.s. madam could have sung in full... as it is a separate album....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back