Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ram chalisa

Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Ramahi japat mitat bhav shula
    Ram mantra yah mangal mula.
    Ram nam japi jo na sudhara
    Man pishach so nipat ganvara.

Chanting of Shri Ramchandra Ji's praise destroys all wordly distress. The source of all happiness and well-being is His mantra, Om Shri Ramchandra Ji aaya namaa. Those who do not seek refuge in Him, even by chanting his name, Rama, has develish ways and is utterly ignorant.
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Ram ki mahima kahan lag gaun
    mati malin man par na paun.
    Ramavali as likhi chalisa
    Mati anusar dhyan Gaurisa.

To what extent shall I sing praises of Shri Ramchandra Ji's deeds? I am so dull-witted and surely cannot fathom the immeasurable depth of His deeds, yet I have tried to recite His deeds in this Chalisa with my mind centered on Shri Shiva Ji, the beloved consort of Gauri.
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Ramahi sundar rachi ras paga
    Math Durvasa nikat Prayaga.
    Ram bhakt yahin jo nit dhyavahin
    Man vanchhit phal nischai pavahin.

In Durvasa hermit, near Prayag in Allahabad, I Sundardasa composed this Chalisa, knowing that those who recite this Chalisa with devotion everyday, shall be rewarded with what they desire most.
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Doha
    Ram nam nit bhajahu man, ratihun din chitlai.
    Mamta matsar malinata, manastap miti jai.

I pray that my mind with unwavering devotion meditate on Shri Ramchandra Ji's name so that I may detach myself from jealousy, dullness and sufferings.
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Ram ka tithi budh Rohini, Ramavali kiyabhas.
    Man sahastra bhuj drug samat, magsar Sundardas.

Sundardasa Ji
    completed this Chalisa on
    Wednesday, Margasura, 9, 2002
    of the
    Vikrama Era
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    girija's words :-

Thus ends ram chalisa...may the good lord ram bless us all..... such a divine sloga ...let it linger in the lips of all...
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123