Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ram chalisa

Downloads
    Uploads

ram chalisa

0 Not allowed!
    I am starting this thread today to share ram chalisa.... 40 verses about lord ram.

Source :-
    http://harrysharma.com/chalisa/ramchali.htm
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Ganapati charan saroj gahi, Charanodak dhari bhal,
    Likhau vimal Ramavali, sumiri Anjanilal.

I gracefully clasp and wash the feet of Shri Ganesh Ji and pay reverence to him by annointing my forehead and now commence writing praises of Shri Ramchandra Ji whilst meditating on Anjani's son, Shri Hanuman Ji.
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Ram charit varnan Karaun, Ramahin hridai manai,
    Madan kadan ral rakhishir, man kahan tap mitai

I praise the deeds of Shri Ramchandra Ji after invoking him into my heart and bowing at the feet of Shri Shiva Ji, who destroyed Kamdeo (Cupid), so that the impurities and errors of my heart be destroyed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	child 1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	6059
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Ram Ramapati Raghupati jai jai,
    Maha-Lokpati Jagpati jai jai.
    Rajit Janak dulari jai jai,
    Mahinandan Prabhu-pyari jai jai.

Praise and glory to You, Shri Ramchandra Ji. You are Lord of Lakshmi and of the house of the Raghus. Glory, all glory to you Lord of Maha Lakshmi and of all the spheres and of the world. Praise and glory be to King Janaka's daughter, Sita Ji who is the delight and daughter of Mother Earth and Your beloved consort.
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Ratihun divas Ram dhun jahi
    Magan rahat man, tan dukh nahin.
    Ram saneh jasu ur hoi
    Maha bhagyashali nar soi.

Wherever You are praised there shall be no bodily suffering or pain. Those who develop love for You in their hearts, are very fortunate.
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Rakshas dal sanhari jai jai
    Maha patit tanu tari jai jai.
    Ram nam jo nishdin gavat
    Man vachhit phal nishchai pavat.

Hey! Shri Ramchandra Ji, destroyer of demons and their armies ... including Ravana, Tadaka, Maricha, Subahu, Viradha and a host of others ... all glory to Thee. You are the most merciful deliverer of the lowest of the low ... as Sabari (member of the Sabaris tribe), Guha (a Nisada ... low born tribe in early India) and others. Thus, those who daily chant, recite or sing the Your praise, hey Shri Ramchandra Ji, You grant them their heart's desire.
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Ramayudhsar jehin kar sajat
    Man manoj lakhi kotihun lajat.
    Rakhahu laj hamari jai jai
    Mahima agam tumhari jai jai.

I behold Shri Ramchandra Ji, armed with his bow and arrow appears so splendid and charming that He surpasses the charm of myriads of Cupids, and I pray: "Hey! Shri Ramchandra Ji do keep my honour. Glory be Yours. Glory be Yours, whose majesty is incomparable. Glory be Yours."
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Rajiv nayan munin man mohin
    Mukut manohar shir par sohai.
    Rajit mridal gat shuchi anan
    Makarakrit kundal duhun kanan.

Hey Shri Ramchandra Ji, Your lotus-eyes fascinate even the Munis and Rishis; Your head adorned with a lustrous crown and the brilliance of Your face and tender body. I behold too, hey! Shri Ramchandra Ji Your no less brilliant, crocodile shaped pendants, on Your ears.
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Ramchandra sarvottam jai jai
    Maryada Purshottum jai jai
    Ram nam gun agam ananta
    Manan karat sharad shruti santa.

Hey Bhagwan, Shri Ramchandra Ji! You are the greatest of those who have taken form on earth, glory be to Thee. Thy name, Hey, Shri Ramchandra Ji! has boundless and immeasurable virtues and is contemplated upon by all including the Vedas, Munis, Rishis and Sarswati.
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Rati divas dhyavahu man Rama
    Man ranjan bhanjan bhav dama.
    Raj bhavan, sang men nahin jaihain
    Man ke hi man men rahi jaihain

My own mind that rambles ... wander from thought to thought ... all the time, must be brought under control to meditate, night and day, on the Your changeless form, so that my earthly desires that burn ceaseless within me could be subdued, since the kingly palace of which I dream will not accompany me in the end, but remain as an unfullfilled desire.
    அரனே என்று தொழ
    அருமைகளை நிறைக்கும்
    அரனே! மனதில் உளனே !!
    அரணாய் அனைவரையும் கா !!
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast