• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduction about my self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram. Iam srinivasan, 51 years of age from Bangalore. Poorvigam MAYAVARAM. I was watching a vedio of sringeri acharyal anugraha bashyam at Sundarapandiapuram. Achryal was praising both the place and the devotees at sundarapandiapuram. This interested me and started brousing for sundarapandiapuram. Accidentally i came across this site. The very name Tamil brahmins interested me and immediately i became a menber. What a wonderfull way of meeting all tamil brahmis at one place. I have joined here to learn from various menbers. Iam not sure how far i may be able to contribute. I will try my level best .

Welcome Sir. Forum is a lovely place to share your thoughts, experiences and ideas. You can also contribute your best by engaging in lively debates on various topics and current affairs.

All the best.

Namaskaram. Iam srinivasan, 51 years of age from Bangalore. Poorvigam MAYAVARAM. I was watching a vedio of sringeri acharyal anugraha bashyam at Sundarapandiapuram. Achryal was praising both the place and the devotees at sundarapandiapuram. This interested me and started brousing for sundarapandiapuram. Accidentally i came across this site. The very name Tamil brahmins interested me and immediately i became a menber. What a wonderfull way of meeting all tamil brahmis at one place. I have joined here to learn from various menbers. Iam not sure how far i may be able to contribute. I will try my level best .

From my file photos Brahmotsawam in Sundarapandiapuram

https://goo.gl/photos/xhKGAREqu4n1iNYE6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back