• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Is this Indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Prasad Sir,

Scanty dresses have entered the silver screen long long back and now they are exhibited happily in public!

BTW, Vidya Balan is stunningly pretty, clad in a saree! :D

Very informative thread.

Thanks for sharing.LOL

P.S: Kama Sutra was authored by an Indian sage Vatsayana.....

Khajuraho temple is in Madhya Pradesh, India

But Miami Beach is at Florida where girls don't mind to wear birth day suit in pubic. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Many people visit Miami beach to enjoy the beauty of nature!

Some others may go to ogle the scantily dressed females! :spy:

BTW, no one comes to the beach without bikini.

Proof:
Miami Beach

They are dependent on social norms, and can be changed with changing times and changing thought processes.

I believe that laws are there to strictly abide by…

They are framed in the interest of retaining our age old, time tested culture, traditions, etc

When the laws change we need to change…. But as of now…. I think we need to adhere… :)

I believe that laws are there to strictly abide by…

They are framed in the interest of retaining our age old, time tested culture, traditions, etc

When the laws change we need to change…. But as of now…. I think we need to adhere… :)

"I believe"...

That is the crux. Thanks.

hi

i visited miami beach in florida and marina chennai.....but sometimes miami is far better than marina,,,,

In Marina you need not worry about allagator attack.....unlike at Florida lakes and canals..... and now there is reported Zika virus..

CDC to pregnant women: Avoid another part of Miami

Excerpts:

"The issue there is that it's an area where they're looking hard for Zika; they're finding some of it; there have been other isolated instances of local spread of Zika, and when Zika starts to spread, it may be two or three weeks before there's any way to be sure it's spreading," CDC Director Dr. Tom Frieden told CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta.

Ssoure: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/19/health/local-transmission-of-zika-virus-confirmed-in-miami-beach/

On the other hand Marina is safe... in other words.... better.

The thread was started purely to show that Indian Cultural Icons have adopted Europian style clothing. Earlier most of them will wear beautiful Indian style clothing like Vidya Balan.
Rekha, Wahida Rehman, or Hema would only depicts Indian style.
It was not a moralising post, just an observation of changing cultural norms. Lamenting the loss of Indian Style clothing.
This is a family site and we should not post inappropriate pictures.

The thread was started purely to show that Indian Cultural Icons have adopted Europian style clothing. Earlier most of them will wear beautiful Indian style clothing like Vidya Balan.
Rekha, Wahida Rehman, or Hema would only depicts Indian style.
It was not a moralising post, just an observation of changing cultural norms. Lamenting the loss of Indian Style clothing.

It is a nice cover up but failed. Why don’t you say all this in your opening post.?

You want to keep the members to guess?

You just gave a caption and vanished. Now on going through the subsequent postings, you come here to say it is family site..… etc etc..

We have few who don’t know much about America and come here to glorify…

And now my question is as to why no one has reported or commented against such postings except you?

Thank God, atleast now you opened your mouth to say something...LOL

One thing is sure that there are blind supporters to credit one with a 'Thumbs up' and to hail for nothing . ..LOL

Our laws say " frozen assets can be enjoyed. Go to Kajuraho or Konark for that." People are fed up with frozen assets.
They like them live. These are days of instant streaming through WhatsApp. LOL.

You may be right Sir

But, incidentally, I remember the following recent judgment pronounced by Supreme Court:

"It's better for women to perform in dance bars than begging on streets or indulging in unacceptable activities," the SC said.

But the very same Court in his judgment has clarified that the Maharashtra government has the power to contain '
obscenity' and safeguard women who work at the bars.

Poor visitors to the bars with great expectation of streaming live action packed dance peformance (?) like 'Choli Ke Peeche Kya Hai, would have got disappointed and fed up with this concluding para........!!!

P.S:
Supreme Court pulls up Maharashtra govt for not granting licence to dance bars

Link: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...icence-to-dance-bars/articleshow/51977257.cms

Every thread need not be a point of contention. Then again there is no comparison with the moral values of USA and India. Comparing India with the USA is like comparing apples and oranges. The OP did not say that. I just wondered if it was Hollywood or Bollywood. Even 30 years ago during Filmfare, awards all ladies wore gorgeous Indian clothes that Average Indian ladies could be wearing. How many Indian ladies wear dress like the OP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back