• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hanuman Chalisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recitation of Hanuman Chalisa daily will ward off sani bhagavan. Hanuman gave difficulties when sani caught him. He took sani and flew to the extreme height and sani was frightened. Sani caught hanuman's leg and the latter ran in the land full of stones throns etc. Sani was bleeding and told Hanuman that whoever recites your chalisa I will not catch him. Such is the power of Vayu putra.

Recitation of Hanuman Chalisa daily will ward off sani bhagavan. Hanuman gave difficulties when sani caught him. He took sani and flew to the extreme height and sani was frightened. Sani caught hanuman's leg and the latter ran in the land full of stones throns etc. Sani was bleeding and told Hanuman that whoever recites your chalisa I will not catch him. Such is the power of Vayu putra.

Hanuman Chalisa was composed by Saint Tulsidas in 1497/1532[SUP][1][/SUP]–1623).

I might not be wrong to say that the Shani Vs Hanuman episode could have occurred in Treta Yuga?

At that time Hanuman Chalisa was not yet existing becos Tulsidas was not yet born.

So how did Shani tell Hanuman that whoever recites your Chalisa will be spared from the effects of Shani?

Also to add...Shani has a very significant impact on Hindu minds...people fear Shani more than even God!LOL

So if this significant episode actually took place how come there is no mention of even 1 word of Shani in the 40 verses of Hanuman Chalisa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back