• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Performing Kasi Rameswaram yatra and doubts abt monthly masiums .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a peculiar problem. My eldest brother's wife(my manni) expired recently .My brother expired long back and no issues. I performed anthima kriya and related rituals. But long back I planned Kasi, Rameswaram trip and booked tickets and all.but one Sastrigal l says that I can proceed with Kasi Rameswaram trip since it is only doing rituals for forefathers. But another sastrigal says since I performed the death funeral rites, I can not undertake the Kasi Rameswaram pilgrimage for an year. I am bit confused. Which version is correct?
Another query is even though I did the rites for my sister in law,one sastrigal says that there is no rule to do unna masiyam, 27 th , sixth month masium etc etc,and everything will be grouped with 13 days rituals .
Another sastrigal says that I have to do 27, 6th month rituals etc etcwithout fail and no excuse. Which version I have to follow?
May I request the enlightened members to clarify he above two doubts please.
Thanks in advance

you have to do all una masiam and masiams without fail. you can go to kasi and gaya rameswaram to do pithru karyams.you should not do any archanai to god. you can have only darshan of gods.you can take bath in the well rameswaram temple and in agni theertham. you can do theertha sraththam.in all places.you can do pradhakshinam of god after theerththa sraththam.you can do pinda prarthaanam in all places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back