Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Financial help offered for kids studying well

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hi We are interested in helping well studying kids who need any financial support . Kindly let us know if you know of kids who can get a bright future.
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 144/58
    Given: 20/34

Very noble cause. I wish you all the success.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Support required

Quote Originally Posted by reglobal View Post
    Hi We are interested in helping well studying kids who need any financial support . Kindly let us know if you know of kids who can get a bright future.
    Thanks
    Request your contact information.Require support for my daughter studying in 12th std.
    My contact number is 7871380380
    Thanks and regards,
    Srinivasan
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.