Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 221/51
    Given: 245/34

Thumbs up

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daksha Kumar View Post
    ........ Having my both noses pierced on Friday Scared!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ​This pretty lady has two nose rings and everyone admires her not only for her divine voice but also for her looks!

Source: Google images
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 155/78
    Given: 208/30

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daksha Kumar View Post
    Please find my answers in red
    Daksha

I am moved by your response.

You are idealistic regarding love.

Changing ones attire, doing many things under the head of love often subjecting oneself to a changed caste rules of the orthodox kind which most of that caste

members themselves have given up makes me give you a thumbs up.

I sincerely hope you do not regret this later.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by krish44 View Post
    After your post I will stop pitying pregnant women because of the weight they carry inside the body.I am educated now that its actually not difficult.
    Actually, Krish Sir, the last two months of pregnancy are the most difficult.

My doctor dad used to say that a woman in advance pregnancy looks like PiLLaiyAr and walks like a duck!
    Renu is an exception in many aspects!

P.S: I was 'vAndheeying' for nearly eight months and was on a mild medication, to avoid any embarrassment while going out!
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Rajramji

Do you know pilliars in bali sport a lean figure and even their stomach is not big?

Even other Gods like Rama, Lakshmana have slender figures and could walk the ramp.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 224/34
    Given: 199/33

Originally Posted by krish44
    After your post I will stop pitying pregnant women because of the weight they carry inside the body.I am educated now that its actually not difficult.
    Dear Krish ji,

Believe me..in fact its during pregnancy most husbands are tortured becos of this false notion.

Nicely men fall for this so called helpless state!LOL

Have you see aboriginal women who live in the jungle..I have worked in a rural set up before where I had to travel to some jungle area to work.

The aboriginal woman are fit like a fiddle right thru out pregnancy...they even climb up hills even in the last few days of pregnancy.
    Slim figure and practically healthy by all standards.

Its all in the mind that pregnancy is hard in the last few weeks.

Yes..the gait changes as RR ji said...thats part of the adaptation response when centre of gravity changes

In most normal cases its NOT at all hard. Complicated cases might have some restrictions but most normal cases are just ACTING! Husbands are tortured in that process. Believe me..I am the very few females who will expose to you how much motherhood is over rated!LOL

If pregnancy was meant to be a torture ..there would be no continuation of species.

The only painful part of pregnancy is the labour pain..that can be massive.

The second most painful part of pregnancy is when the baby becomes a teenager!LOL
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 224/34
    Given: 199/33

Dear Dakshayani,

You are displaying supreme adaptation to your new role as a wife to your husband.

I admire you for your devotion to him.

God bless you in your marriage.

I am not a Tamil Brahmin so I can't really give you more advise besides giving you blessings for your marriage.

But from a perspective of a married woman..I can tell you to also save some amount of your true self and nature.

I am not trying to discourage you..there is no harm you adapt if that makes you happy but in early phase of marriage when Romance and Hormones flood our brain..everything would seem worth a sacrifice..as we age sometimes we miss being ourselves.

Don't entire give up yourself for anyone..just adapt enough to adjust to a new environment but be yourself...your mind is what you can safely call your own.

You may change your attire..your appearance but make sure you are also accepted as being You.

A husband and wife should love each other as who they are and not what they can be for each other.

Take Care.

Dheerga Sumangali Bhava.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 91/29
    Given: 30/43

You are lucky that you got only one thumbs down.

I resisted the impulse to give you one.
    LOL. Krishji, do not resist temptations. You will end up a nervous wreck. Just enjoy the moment. When you give a thumbs down to one after a long debate it means you are at the end of it as you have nothing more to contribute and so would like to give a parting kick to someone whose arguments irritated you. You give it and forget it so that you are free from any grudge. My incognito friend is doing exactly that. You could have joined him and my score would have gone up making me happier. LOL.
    Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. --Helen Boswell
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 91/29
    Given: 30/43

Daksha

Best wishes. You will be able to make your marriage work. You have the right attitude. Dump the words of doomsday soothsayers and live your life happily and meaningfully. God Bless You.
    Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. --Helen Boswell
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Rajramji

Do you know pilliars in bali sport a lean figure and even their stomach is not big? .....
    Then we can't chant 'lambOdhara' !
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Rajiramji
    Google ganesha in Bali.

You can see slim trim Ganesha in a standing posture.
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast