• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Laghu Samskritam

Status
Not open for further replies.

iyyerram

Hi Everyone,

I was little away from this forum for quite a long time...now i would like to rejoin this family.

In this thread i would try to post the simple and easy Sanskrit words and meanings..oops im not going to take you to shabdam and grammar...may be in later i will try to cover it for those who are interested....

Well, now lemme take you through some simple Sanskrit which can be used in day to day life...rather than learning the grammar and spending more time in language..its better to start with the meaning and usage of commonly used words.

Lets Rock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back