Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Laghu Samskritam

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Everyone,

I was little away from this forum for quite a long time...now i would like to rejoin this family.

In this thread i would try to post the simple and easy Sanskrit words and meanings..oops im not going to take you to shabdam and grammar...may be in later i will try to cover it for those who are interested....

Well, now lemme take you through some simple Sanskrit which can be used in day to day life...rather than learning the grammar and spending more time in language..its better to start with the meaning and usage of commonly used words.

Lets Rock!!!

Yo deva savita asmakam dhiyo dharmadi gocaraah Prerayet tasya yad bhargah tad varenyam upasmahe
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi

etat karma ati srestam....kinthu.....atra jananaam thadrsi bhavo nasthi...kila...
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by iyyerram View Post
    .......... Lets Rock!!!
    Oh, yeah! But where are you, Sir?
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    sir
    I would like know the pushpanjai meanings
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.