Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 224/34
    Given: 199/33

High Data Usage

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dear Praveen,

The Data usage of forum is getting very high becos of many graphic adds that use up data.

Becos of my limited data of 5GB a month which used to be enough before seems totally insufficient ever since too many adds are in forum.

Is there any other format that would allow me to log into forum without using up so much data?

Turning pages in forum uses up a tremendous amount of data for me.

I have not been logging in as much as before in forum becos of a data issues cos I need to use data for some other official work too.

Any solutions as how to deactivate the adds in Forum?
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 66/3
    Given: 53/5

The Ads, I think is what keeps this forum free of cost for us, Renu. If you want to maintain a forum like this free of ads etc, the maintainence cost would be much higher, which I think none of us would be able to afford. So we have to bear with them. You may better prefer a better plan which gives you more space to breath.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 29/7
    Given: 8/3

Quote Originally Posted by renuka View Post
    Dear Praveen,

The Data usage of forum is getting very high becos of many graphic adds that use up data.

Becos of my limited data of 5GB a month which used to be enough before seems totally insufficient ever since too many adds are in forum.

Is there any other format that would allow me to log into forum without using up so much data?

Turning pages in forum uses up a tremendous amount of data for me.

I have not been logging in as much as before in forum becos of a data issues cos I need to use data for some other official work too.

Any solutions as how to deactivate the adds in Forum?
    Just install AD block and AD block Plus and also block Live stream stuff if it eminates from this site.
    Last edited by zebra16; 16-12-2016 at 05:08 PM.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 135/13
    Given: 1/0

Ads are what keeps the site live. If i remove the ads, then the cost of maintaining the site would be something that i cannot manage.

You can use ad block plus to disable ads. But i would not recommend it because if ppl stop seeing ads, then the site does not make money required to maintain a site like this.

As it is, the ad revenue is not so great. If i remove them, then it would be difficult to keep up.

I can however setup a premium version that can be ad free but it will have to be a paid version only.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 221/51
    Given: 245/34

Dear Renu,'

Most of us are using unlimited internet usage in our PCs so that we need not bother about the ads.

Sometimes there are some hot chics to make some mAmAs drool!
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.