• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

demonetised

Status
Not open for further replies.
a husband working in Delhi wrote to his wife in Chennai:

Hi darling,

I can't send you any money from my salary this month because of currency crisis. So I am sending you 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart. Please understand and adjust with the situation.

Your loving husband.

His wife replied:

Hi my darling hubby,

Thanks for the kisses.

Below is the list of expenses managed with the kisses:

1. The milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk supply.

2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses.

3. Your landlord comes every day to take two or three kisses instead of the monthly rent.

4. Supermarket owner did not accept 10 kisses and so I gave him 5 extra.

5. Missecellaneous expenses 40 kisses.

Please don't worry about me. I still have a balance of 34 kisses and I hope I can manage to survive this month using the balance. Shall I plan for the next month?

Your Sweetheart wife.

Here are more jokes:

demonetisation-modi-759.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Everything is incomplete without some Rajinikath jokes![/FONT]

demonetisation7.jpg

[h=1]20 jokes on demonetisation and the never-ending bank queues that are breaking the Internet[/h][h=2]From Rajinikath jokes to making light of the situation at the ATM/bank lines, there is humour abound[/h]For more jokes:
http://indianexpress.com/article/tr...se-jokes-rs-500-rs-1000-currency-ban-4372912/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back