• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Clarification needed about upanayanam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening members,

I need some clarification about upanayanam. I am thinking to get my upanayanam performed and can't do the same as my father estranged us long back. Also thought of getting done by my elder brother who is married but he doesn't want to do it on behalf of father. Because of these, I am not interested to get my upanayanam done by them as both of them don't want to do.

In this regard, I would like to know whether I can perform upanayanam myself in any of mass thread ceremony. I don't want to get my future spoiled due to these 2 persons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back