• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

temples near suchindram

Status
Not open for further replies.

narayananms

hello

i have posted a thread recently but in a wrong platform. sorry for the same.

we wish to undertake a pilgrimage to tiruchendur/kanyakumari/suchindram/navathirupathi, etc. by dec end. some one has pointed out that there is a nataraja temple near suchindram. can any one pl let me know that exact name of the place and location so that we can plan our trip accordingly.

thanks

narayananms

I heard that the proper shakti peetam of suchindram is located in a near-by place within suchindram itself. It is a mariamman temple or so, I think. You can enquire that. Apart from that, I dont know others. When we went, we saw other places like Thiruvattar perumal temple, Marthandam palace, Thirparappu falls.

Pranams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back