• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My pencil Drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pencil cartoons 2015
Top: பாகவதர் உச்ச ஸ்தாயிலே பாடிட்டிருக்கார். கீழே எறங்க முடியாம தவிச்சிண்டு இருக்கார். யாராவது கொஞ்சம் ஹெல்ப் பண்ணுங்களேன்
Bottom: நான் இதுக்குத்தான் அப்பவே சொன்னேன் கேட்டீங்களா கல்யாணப் பத்திரிக்கையிலே தங்கள் இஷ்ட மித்ர பந்துக்களுடன் நாலு நாள் முன்னதாகவே வந்து இருந்துன்னு போட வேணாம்னு. இப்பப் பாருங்க ஏகப்பட்ட பேர் ஆளுக்கு ஒரு பந்து எடுத்துக்கிட்டு நிஜமாவே நாலு நாள் முன்னாடியே கல்யாணத்துக்கு வந்து உக்காந்துட்டாங்க.

My maiden attempt of a quirky design of my own imagination, April 2016
Top: preliminary design
Bottom: an improved version of the earlier one

B3663F04-1B54-4AEA-8F42-F9AF4121D7F0

R.Guruswamy

My pencil drawing 1954-56 the same drawing was presented as my first drawing. It was smudged because of age. This is a slightly improved drawing removing the smudges to the extent possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back