Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 1,031 to 1,033 of 1033
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 34/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It will be in the interest of US to support India in case of a military conflict between India and China to maintain power balance in the region and in the world. China knows this fully well and that is why it is issuing verbal threats without attacking India militarily.

US won't sit idle if India-China conflict breaks out: Experts - Times of India
    "Should the ongoing push and shove turn into a hot war, Washington is expected to provide logistical, intelligence and material support to India’s military," said Mohan Malik,…
    timesofindia.indiatimes.com
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Congress protests as President Kovind omits Nehru in his maiden speech but referred to Gandhi and in the same light. Is it proper for the president to have omitted the name of Nehru?
    My friend replied as follows:
    I also protest President's speech. President must have omitted the name of GANDHI TOO for it was Gandhi who IS responsible for all the pseudo secularism practised in our country so far.
    While agreeing with him, I told him that I don't mind President including Gandhi's name, for Gandhi thought that by appeasing muslims, creation of Pakistan can be prevented.
    Immediately my friend quipped "Having failed, he should not have continued to ask Hindus to bear the brunt of creation of Pakistan but to calmly receive all the blows given to them by muslims with folded hands"

Huge row in Rajya Sabha as Congress protests President Kovind omitting Nehru in maiden speech - Times of India
    A day after new President Ram Nath Kovind notably omitted mentioning Jawaharlal Nehru in his maiden speech, the Congress and the BJP sparred fiercely on the issue in the…
    timesofindia.indiatimes.com
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

AAP leader Kejriwal has proved to be an Arrogant Amateurish Person
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.