• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My jokes in Tamil and English

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgurus

At times LEFT may be RIGHT
and RIGHT may be LEFT
where you want to turn LEFT and if you turn LEFT, you are RIGHT.
if you have LEFT what is to be left, then you are RIGHT.
It is LEFT to you to do what is RIGHT.
If you leave your RIGHT, it means you have LEFT your RIGHT.
If somebody talks like this to you,
I am sure you will give him LEFT and RIGHT.

In a long list of inventors who have lent their names to their creations, LADISLAO JOSE BIRO is perhaps one of the least known. But his invention has stood the test of time — THE BALLPOINT PEN .
Our congrats to him ( on his 117th birthday!)
But I do not know who invented the ballpoint pen that fails to write when you have half signed a cheque or about to sign an important document. Must be an Indian.oo No. Must be a Chinese

Last edited:
Do you have issues?

Yes. I have three children.

I didn't ask that. What I meant was "do you have any problems?

Yes.Each issue, I mean child, is an issue, I mean a problem, to me.

A few years after my retirement as an Engineering professor, I met one of my friends in the road. After the usual mutual enquiries and yogakshema, he asked me
" Hi, are you doing any consultancy work after retirement?"
I replied
"Yes. Of course.I am consulting Dr Kannan for my eye problem, Dr Narayanaswamy for my piles problem, Dr Srinivasan for my B.P, Dr Sudarsanam for my knee problem and Dr....
" O.K, o.k, enough. I know how busy you are with your consultancy work" he said and left fearing that he might have to consult a Doctor after listening to me!

எங்க காலத்துலே சமையலுக்கு மண்ணெண்ணெயைத் தான் உபயோகிச்சுக் கிட்டு இருந்தோம்.
அது எப்படி பாட்டி? மண்ணெண்ணெயில் சமைச்சா எப்படி பாட்டி சாப்பிடறது? நல்லெண்ணை, இல்லை தேங்காய் எண்ணையிலே சமைக்க மாட்டீங்களா?
மண்ணெண்ணெய் ஸ்டவ்வை உபயோகிச்சி சமைப்போம்னு சொல்ல வரேன். உன்னைப் போல இந்தக் காலத்து பெண்களுக்கு அதெல்லாம் எங்கே தெரிஞ்சி இருக்கப் போறது?

Two Pakistani beggars Ali and Ahmed met in London and introduced each other.
Ali: Life in London is very tough and I make by way of alms only three pounds a day.
Ahmed: I am very well off and I make 100 pounds a day by way of alms.
Ali( surprised) : How?
Ahmed: " I beg saying that I want to go once for all to Pakistan leaving London, but am ten pounds short for my return trip and everyone happily and readily gives me the ten pounds which I ask for without hesitation. That way I make at least hundred dollars a day.

One girl to another girl: When would you want a man's company?
Other girl: When he owns it!

அந்த வீட்டுப் பெரியவர் உடம்பு சரியில்லாம படுத்திருந்தாரே. என்ன ஆனார்?
அந்த வீட்டுலே எல்லாரும் ஆசைப்பட்ட படியே ஆயிடுச்சு.
ஓ? பிழைச்சுட்டாரா?
இல்லை. செத்துட்டார்.

என்னங்க? வயசாயிடுச்சேன்னு கவலைப் படறீங்களா?
ஆமாம். வயசாயிடுத்தேன்னு ரொம்ப கவலையாத்தான் இருக்கு.
ஆனா.....
என்ன ஆனா?
ஒரேயொரு நிம்மதி என்னன்னா நான் பிறந்த அதே வருஷம் பிறந்த சிலுக்கு சிந்தாமணிக்கும் தளுக்கு தங்கமணிக்கும் வயசாயிட்டதுங்கறதுதான்.

Do you know?
There is a restaurant named Rajbhog in Bangalore, Karnataka, India that serves a dosa that costs Rs.1,011 ($15) per dosa! Yes, dosa is available for as cheap as Rs.12 from the street vendor too. So what makes this one different? Well…it’s gold-plated. Quora digest news

Even in your house, if you want a dosa daily, you have to deck your wife lifelong with gold, diamonds and what not besides periodical silk sarees and so on.
Does it not make the domestic dosa costlier?

Al Gore and the Clintons are flying on Air Force One. Bill looks at Al, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a $100.00 bill out the window right now and make one person very happy." Al shrugs his stiff shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $10.00 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy." Hillary tosses her perfectly hair-sprayed hair and says, "I could throw one hundred $1.00 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy." Chelsea rolls her eyes, looks at all of them and says, "I could throw all three of you out the window and make the whole country happy."

டிவி சீரியல் ஒண்ணு எழுதப் போறேன்.
அது ரொம்பவும் கஷ்டமான விஷயம் ஆச்சே.
அதெல்லாம் ஒண்ணுமில்லை. அதுக்கு ஒரு ஈஸி ஃபார்முலா இருக்கு.
அது என்ன?
கதையிலே ஒரு அரை டஜன் வில்லன்களும் வில்லிகளும் வரணும். இந்த வில்லன், வில்லிகளெல்லாம் ரொம்ப கெட்டிக்காரங்க, சூப்பர் மூளை உள்ளவங்களா இருக்கிறதாகவும், அதுலே வர ஹீரோ, ஹீரோயின்களும் இந்த சீரியலைப் பார்க்கறவங்க எல்லாரும் படு மடையன்களாகவும், அல்லது படு மடச்சிகளாகவும் இருக்கிறதாகவும் நினைச்சுக் கிட்டு உங்க இஷ்டப்படி கதையை எழுதணும். அதுலே நடிக்கிறவங்க யாராவது நிஜமாவே இறந்துட்டா, கதையிலே அவங்களைத் தீர்த்துக் கட்டிடணும். இல்லே, அவருக்குப்பதில் இவர்னு போட்டுக் கதையை ஜவ்வு மாதிரி இழுத்துக்கிட்டே போகணும். தயாரிப்பாளர் போதும்னு சொன்னா லாஜிக் அது இதுன்னு பார்க்காம ஆயிரம் எபிசோடுகளுக்கு மேலா வளர்த்த கதையை டக்குன்னு அந்தக் கடைசி ஒரு வாரத்துலே முடிச்சுடணும். அவ்வளவுதான்.

Weighty issue: 12-year-old Nagpur boy launches agitation against heavy schoolbags. News

They are probably trained to become future weight lifters so that they can lift one or two gold in the next Olympics

செய்யும் தொழிலே தெய்வம். அந்தத் திறமைதான் எனது செல்வம்னு சொல்லிக்கிட்டு இருக்காறே. அவர் அப்படி என்ன தொழில் செய்யறாரு?

உஷ். பலமாப் பேசாதீங்க. அவர் இந்த ஏரியாவிலேயே சூப்பர் பிக் பாக்கெட்.

Robert went to his lawyer and said, 'I would like to make a will but I don't know exactly how to go about it.'
The lawyer smiled at Robert and replied, 'Not a problem, leave it all to me.'
Robert looked somewhat upset and said, 'Well, I knew you were going to take a big portion, but I would like to leave a little to my family too!

சந்தோஷமா இருக்கணும்னா வருஷத்துக்கு ஒருமுறை கம்ப்ளீட் ஹெல்த் செக் அப்

செஞ்சிக்கணும். ஆறுமாசத்துக்கு ஒருமுறை ஹார்ட்டை செக் அப் பண்ணிக்கணும். எட்டு மாசத்துக்கு ஒருமுறை பிளட் டெஸ்ட் பண்ணிக்கணும்.மூணு மாசத்துக்கு ஒருதரம் சுகர் செக் பண்ணிக்கணும். மாசாமாசம் bp செக் செஞ்சிக்கணும்.ஆறுமாசத்துக்கு ஒரு தடவை கண் ரெடினாவை சரி பார்க்கணும். வருஷத்துக்கு ஒரு தரம் கண் டெஸ்ட் பண்ணிக்கணும். வருஷத்துக்கு ரெண்டு தடவையாவது காதை செக் பண்ணிக்கணும். காதுலே பிரச்சினை வராம இருக்க ஜலதோஷம் பிடிக்காம பாத்துக்கணும் அப்படி ஜலதோஷம் பிடிக்கும்போல இருந்தா, உடனேயே டாக்டரைப் போய்ப் பாத்துடணும். ஆறு மாசத்துக்கு ஒருதரம் கோலினாஸ்கோபி செஞ்சிக்கணும். வயத்துலே சின்ன கோளாறு இருக்கிற மாதிரி தோணினாக்கூட உடனே எண்டாஸ்கோபி செஞ்சிக்கணும். அப்புறம் சொல்ல மறந்துட்டேனே....

இன்னும் வேறே இருக்கா?

இன்னும் நிறைய இருக்கு.

அப்படி செஞ்சிக்கிட்டா?

நல்ல சௌக்கியமா சந்தோஷமா பல காலம் வாழலாம்.

யாரு? நாமா?இல்லே டாக்டரா?

நர்ஸ்: பக்கத்து பெட்டிலே இருந்த நோயாளி எங்கே? ஆளையே காணும். சொல்லாம கொள்ளாம தப்பிச்சி போயிட்டாரா?

பக்கத்து பெட் நோயாளி: விடுங்க. அவர் ஒருத்தராவது பிழைச்சிப் போகட்டும்.

A guy was driving in a car with a blonde.
He told her to stick her head out the window and see if the blinker worked.
She stuck her head out and said, "Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes..."

ஒரு நல்ல எழுத்தாளனுக்கு அடையாளம் ஏதாவது ஒரு பாத்திரத்தைப் படைக்கும்போது அவனே அந்தக் கதாபாத்திரமாக மாறிடணும்.

இப்பப் புரியுது நீங்க எப்படி உங்க கதை ஒண்ணுலே நாயைக் கதாபாத்திரமா வெச்சி அவ்வளவு தத்ரூபமா அந்தக் கதையை எழுதினீங்கன்னு.

அந்த பிச்சைக்காரனுக்கு எவ்வளவு திமிர் பாத்தீங்களா?

ஏன்? என்னாச்சு?

"நன்றாக சமைப்பது எப்படி" ன்னு ஒரு புத்தகத்தை என் கிட்டே இன்னிக்கி கொடுத்துட்டுப் போறான்.

A boy asks his father, "Dad, are bugs good to eat?"

"That's disgusting. Don't talk about things like that over dinner," the dad replies.

After dinner the father asks, "Now, son, what did you want to ask me?"

"Oh, nothing," the boy says. "There was a bug in your soup, but now it’s gone."

Q: How do Chinese people name their babies?
A: They throw them down the stairs to see what noise they make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back