Man is better off than woman;
    he marries late and dies early. xyz
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    அவன் சிகரெட் குடித்துவிட்டு ஆஷ் ட்ரேயில் சாம்பலைப் போட்டான்.
    அவனைப்பார்த்து அந்த சாம்பல் சொன்னது :
    "இன்று நான். நாளை நீ"
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

This is how most of us feel. Whether most of us feel that way or notor not, I used to feel so in my younger days

7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Harry prays to God: Dear Lord, please make me win the lottery.
    The next day Harry begs the Lord again: Please make it so I win the lottery, Lord!
    The next day, Harry again prays: Please, please, dear Lord, make me win the lottery!
    Suddenly he hears a voice from above: Harry, would you kindly go and buy a lottery ticket.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

எனக்குக் கல்யாணம் ஆயிடுச்சு, சார். கட்டுப்படி ஆகமாட்டேங்குது. என் சம்பளத்தை உயர்த்தினாப் பரவாயில்லை.
    கம்பெனிக்கு வெளியிலே உங்களுக்கு நடந்த விபத்துக்குக் கம்பெனி பொறுப்பு ஏத்துக்க முடியாது.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798