Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
Page 1 of 98 123451151 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

My jokes in Tamil and English

0 Not allowed!
    At times LEFT may be RIGHT
    and RIGHT may be LEFT
    where you want to turn LEFT and if you turn LEFT, you are RIGHT.
    if you have LEFT what is to be left, then you are RIGHT.
    It is LEFT to you to do what is RIGHT.
    If you leave your RIGHT, it means you have LEFT your RIGHT.
    If somebody talks like this to you,
    I am sure you will give him LEFT and RIGHT.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    In a long list of inventors who have lent their names to their creations, LADISLAO JOSE BIRO is perhaps one of the least known. But his invention has stood the test of time — THE BALLPOINT PEN .
    Our congrats to him ( on his 117th birthday!)
    But I do not know who invented the ballpoint pen that fails to write when you have half signed a cheque or about to sign an important document. Must be an Indian.oo No. Must be a Chinese
    Last edited by rgurus; 30-09-2016 at 02:34 AM.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Do you have issues?

Yes. I have three children.

I didn't ask that. What I meant was "do you have any problems?

Yes.Each issue, I mean child, is an issue, I mean a problem, to me.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    A few years after my retirement as an Engineering professor, I met one of my friends in the road. After the usual mutual enquiries and yogakshema, he asked me
    " Hi, are you doing any consultancy work after retirement?"
    I replied
    "Yes. Of course.I am consulting Dr Kannan for my eye problem, Dr Narayanaswamy for my piles problem, Dr Srinivasan for my B.P, Dr Sudarsanam for my knee problem and Dr....
    " O.K, o.k, enough. I know how busy you are with your consultancy work" he said and left fearing that he might have to consult a Doctor after listening to me!
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    எங்க காலத்துலே சமையலுக்கு மண்ணெண்ணெயைத் தான் உபயோகிச்சுக் கிட்டு இருந்தோம்.
    அது எப்படி பாட்டி? மண்ணெண்ணெயில் சமைச்சா எப்படி பாட்டி சாப்பிடறது? நல்லெண்ணை, இல்லை தேங்காய் எண்ணையிலே சமைக்க மாட்டீங்களா?
    மண்ணெண்ணெய் ஸ்டவ்வை உபயோகிச்சி சமைப்போம்னு சொல்ல வரேன். உன்னைப் போல இந்தக் காலத்து பெண்களுக்கு அதெல்லாம் எங்கே தெரிஞ்சி இருக்கப் போறது?
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Two Pakistani beggars Ali and Ahmed met in London and introduced each other.
    Ali: Life in London is very tough and I make by way of alms only three pounds a day.
    Ahmed: I am very well off and I make 100 pounds a day by way of alms.
    Ali( surprised) : How?
    Ahmed: " I beg saying that I want to go once for all to Pakistan leaving London, but am ten pounds short for my return trip and everyone happily and readily gives me the ten pounds which I ask for without hesitation. That way I make at least hundred dollars a day.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    One girl to another girl: When would you want a man's company?
    Other girl: When he owns it!
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    அந்த வீட்டுப் பெரியவர் உடம்பு சரியில்லாம படுத்திருந்தாரே. என்ன ஆனார்?
    அந்த வீட்டுலே எல்லாரும் ஆசைப்பட்ட படியே ஆயிடுச்சு.
    ஓ? பிழைச்சுட்டாரா?
    இல்லை. செத்துட்டார்.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    என்னங்க? வயசாயிடுச்சேன்னு கவலைப் படறீங்களா?
    ஆமாம். வயசாயிடுத்தேன்னு ரொம்ப கவலையாத்தான் இருக்கு.
    ஆனா.....
    என்ன ஆனா?
    ஒரேயொரு நிம்மதி என்னன்னா நான் பிறந்த அதே வருஷம் பிறந்த சிலுக்கு சிந்தாமணிக்கும் தளுக்கு தங்கமணிக்கும் வயசாயிட்டதுங்கறதுதான்.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Do you know?
    There is a restaurant named Rajbhog in Bangalore, Karnataka, India that serves a dosa that costs Rs.1,011 ($15) per dosa! Yes, dosa is available for as cheap as Rs.12 from the street vendor too. So what makes this one different? Well…it’s gold-plated. Quora digest news

Even in your house, if you want a dosa daily, you have to deck your wife lifelong with gold, diamonds and what not besides periodical silk sarees and so on.
    Does it not make the domestic dosa costlier?
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 98 123451151 ... LastLast