• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pilgrimmage to Kasi Rameswaram a clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Gopalan Sir. Another doubt, in a family both the brothers are joining at elder brothers house and doing srardham for their parents. I.e., elder brother will actually doing ssrardham and younger brother just joins. Now , my doubt is if the younger brother alone wants to undertake the Rameswaram- Prayag-Kasi-Gaya trip and is he permitted to do ceremonies in Rameswaram-Prayag-Kasi-Gaya ?

May I request our valuable members, who RECENTLY undertook the Rameswaram-Kasi_Gaya pilgrimmage with the details such as accommodation, expenses involved and tips for smooth trip.Any good 's contact numbers also may kindly be furnished please. we propose to visit (about 4 families -approximately 20 including children )during Feb 3rd week , (eldest being 94 years old and all others are seniorcitizens along with 3 children).Thanks in advance

1. You can. The departed soul your periamma; is elder mother-in-law (father-in-law's brother'wife) is not falling under the thitu for you.

2. If you are bachelor, you should perform the Rameswaram or Prayag-Kasi-Gaya pilgrimage along with your parents are alive, not alone.

3. If you are married you should perform the Rameswaram or Prayag-Kasi-Gaya pilgrimage along with wife not alone.

4.If you are married and your parents are alive, then you not should perform particularly to the type pilgrimage.

May I request our valuable members, who RECENTLY undertook the Rameswaram-Kasi_Gaya pilgrimmage with the details such as accommodation, expenses involved and tips for smooth trip.Any good 's contact numbers also may kindly be furnished please. we propose to visit (about 4 families -approximately 20 including children )during Feb 3rd week , (eldest being 94 years old and all others are seniorcitizens along with 3 children).Thanks in advance

kindly vide sticky thread krishna angaaraha chathurthasi in ritualas ceremonies and poojas. details are there about kasi yathre and adresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back