• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Seeking information: To perform shrardham ritual in Dublin/Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I am placing a request for some information assistance please. I need to know if there is any facility to perform shrardham /Thevasam in Dublin/Ireland please. We dont want to miss doing it becuase we are in a new city . I will sincerely appreciate any guidance /information I can get to facilitate the same.

Thankyou community ,for your assistance in advance.
Aarthi Lakshmi

Seeking information: To perform shrardham ritual in Dublin/Ireland Your Message

Hello.

I hope u r in U>S Defeniutely near by your area some hndu temple is thre if you contact thetemple autority
the local archakar will come and guide you in doring srartham.

If u are in other place kindlyinorm me I am no abote to locate exatctly yur state.

Rajappa Namakkal

Hello.

I hope u r in U>S Defeniutely near by your area some hndu temple is thre if you contact thetemple autority
the local archakar will come and guide you in doring srartham.

If u are in other place kindlyinorm me I am no abote to locate exatctly yur state.

Rajappa Namakkal
hi sir

not in U S ...its ireland /dublin....the nearest will be london UK....i dont think any hindu temple in ireland/scotland...

One of my colleagues who lives in Dublin, gave me this link. Please contact this temple people and get the priest info.

http://ivt.ie/priest.html

Alternatively, you can contact on 086-8881905
Venue: Ballyroan Community Centre, Marian Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14. Regular services operated by Dublin Bus Route 15B. Bus Stop Number - 7063 as the temple stop.

One of my colleagues who lives in Dublin, gave me this link. Please contact this temple people and get the priest info.

Venue: Ballyroan Community Centre, Marian Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14. Regular services operated by Dublin Bus Route 15B. Bus Stop Number - 7063 as the temple stop.
​Timely help! Good! :)

hi

you can try through skype through sri kgopalan sir of this forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back