• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CHANDRU1849

In a Ladies Club, a group of ladies were discussing the topic of their own out of control obesity.

One of the women said, " I diet so much but I am not loosing an inch of fat."

Another lady said, " I walk a lot and do jogging every morning and even than I am not seeing any weight benefit."

Another member said, " I have joined a swimming course and paid a lot of fee, but of no avail for my fat."

Yet another one goes, " I do cycling every morning and evening and I take hot water with honey, yet I am same as always."

A woman was just joining the discussion group, overheard some comments and let her advise out, " All this is senseless, you are wasting time, money, energy and see no results. The better is to get your mother-in-law stay at your home and see the miracle work."

Dutiful mother-in-lw may dream to be a tough ring-master....

But her services will be best utilised only as a humble baby-sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back