• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ocean Waves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalit

foams-ws-57cb6176a1b7f-png__880.jpg

The photos are by Matt Burgess:

My name is Matt Burgess I am an ocean photographer from Australia. I enjoy capturing the ocean in her many moods, one thing that draws me to the water most mornings before the sun rises is the relationship between water and light. I have been capturing ocean images for around 6 years now and to me there is no better way to start the day.

I love to capture beneath the breaking wave as it is a view that most non ocean going people don't get to experience, a lot of people are blown away by what actually happens beneath the surface.

[h=2][/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back