• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Midnight sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight sun at Disko bay, Greenland! Looks like Heaven!!

14199180_1137477546305958_7275339970861165510_n.jpg

Source: Twitter (@Danielkordan)

Tastes differ! If I am left alone here, I might :faint:.
It is too scary for me. :fear:

But the pic is just WOW!! :thumb:

Tastes differ! If I am left alone here, I might :faint:.
It is too scary for me. :fear:

But the pic is just WOW!! :thumb:

Why scary Madam...It looks fascinating

Now where & when can we see this?

[h=3]Where to see the midnight sun[/h] So where and when to see the midnight sun. Midnight sun can be experienced north of the Arctic Circle for a period lasting from a single day to five months depending on how far north you travel.

In central Greenland the sun does not set from the end of May until the end of July. During this period, the soft, warm rays from the low-lying sun make the surrounding scenery appear almost dreamlike; icebergs and hilltops are bathed in a surrealistic palette of pink, purple, yellow and red hues.

http://www.greenland.com/en/about-greenland/nature-climate/midnight-sun/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back