• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Aavani Ammavasai Tharpanam Mantrams and Details

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member

Attachments

• Ammavasai Tharpanam Details.pdf
    178.5 KB · Views: 1,625
  • Rig Vedam Ammavasai Tharpanam.pdf
    335.9 KB · Views: 768
  • Sama Vedam Ammavasai Tharpanam.pdf
    371.1 KB · Views: 697
  • Yajur Vedam Ammavasai Tharpanam.pdf
    321.3 KB · Views: 2,105
  • Yajur Vedam Bodhyanam Ammavasai Tharpanam.pdf
    354.5 KB · Views: 3,880
வாக்கிய பஞ்சாங்கபடி சிலருக்கு 01-09-2016 அமாவாசை தர்பணம் செய்பவகள் ஸ்ரீதுர்முகீ நாம ஸம்வத்ஸரே தக்ஷணாயனே வர்ஷ ருதெள
ஸிம்ம மாஸே க்ருஷ்ண பக்ஷே அமாவாஸ்யாயாம் புண்ய திதெள குரு வாஸர மகா நக்ஷத்ர விஷ்ணு யோக விஷ்ணு கரண யேவங்குண ஸகல விசேசேண விசிஷ்டாயாம் அஸ்யாம் அமாவாஸ்யாயாம் புண்ய திதெள ( ப்ராசீனாவீதி ) என்று சன்கல்பம் செய்து கொள்ளலாம்.

I am really thankful to you for making the Ammavasai Tharpanam manthras in a timely manner. May God Bless you for this noble service.
K.M. Rangaswamy, Colorado Springs

Sir,
Avani Ammavasai thidhi today starts only from 02.03 PM. Is it permitted to do Ammavasai tharppanam today before 2.03pm (in Chatur dashi thidhi ) or to be performed only tomorrow, 01-09-2016. Tomorrow's star changes at 10.53 AM from Makham to Poorvaphalguni. For the sankalpa, is it in order to recite the staras Poorvaphalguni when you perform tharppaNam after 10.53 am tomorrow. Plase guide

Aavani Ammavasai Tharpanam Details

Aavani Ammavasai Tharpanam Details, Slokas and Step by Step procedure for Yajur Vedam, Sama Vedam and Rig Vedam.

Thanks to our member KGopalanji for sharing these. :clap2:
Can I please request a translation in English since I am not able to read Tamil. I would prefer an English version for the Yajur veda procedure
Thanks in advance

Thanks for all efforts taken so far,

Just I like to know one thing.

Is Amavasya Tharpana available on Audio mode also for Rig vedas...?
If it would be available on a timely basis the Sankalpam can be pronounced properly and a satisfaction of performance of tharpanam can be achieved,

Latest ads

Back