Tamil Brahmins
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cheer2 Really Useful who do not get vathiyar and people in far away places. Wonderful sevice

0 Not allowed!
    Wonderful service to Hindus and Brahmins. Really thankful for your kind service. Helpful to many. I did tharpanam following your sankalpa manthras today. Thanks a Ton. Rajkumar Iyer.

Quote Originally Posted by praveen View Post
    Aavani Ammavasai Tharpanam Details, Slokas and Step by Step procedure for Yajur Vedam, Sama Vedam and Rig Vedam.

Thanks to our member KGopalanji for sharing these.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Thank you for the complete details. it is of great help.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by praveen View Post
    Aavani Ammavasai Tharpanam Details, Slokas and Step by Step procedure for Yajur Vedam, Sama Vedam and Rig Vedam.

Thanks to our member KGopalanji for sharing these.
    Dear sir,

You are doing a great service to our community, these mantrams are nicely collated and clearly written. I have a query, for people residing in USA do you have sankalpa mantra (mamopaatha samastha...)? while performing in india we say "baaratha varshe/baratha kante" so do we have equivalent sankalpam for USA.. please help.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear sir

This is balaji, my pranams to all. I have a query - while doing tarpanam do we need to keep one koorcham or two koorchams.. i belong to Bodayana sutra and my mother is alive. Also while doing kusothakam we say below mantram and remove koorchams, here i have a query.. if mother is alive do we need to exclude மாதா in the mantram. Please clarify.

எஷாம்ந மாதா ந பிதா ந ப்ராதா ந ச பாந்தவா
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.PNG  
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by praveensundarpv View Post
    போதாயனம் அமாவாசை என்றால் என்ன...? இந்நாளின் சிறப்பு என்ன...? தெரிந்தவர்கள் தயவு செய்து கூறுங்கள்
    ஸ்ரீ க்ருஷ்ண பகவான் துரியோதனனிடம் யுத்தம் வேண்டாம் எனச்சொல்லியும் துரியோதனன் கேட்கவில்லை.. யுத்தம் ஆரம்பிக்க நாள் பார்க்க சொல்லி சகாதேவனிடம் சொன்னான்,. சகாதேவனும் அமாவசை அன்று யுத்தம் ஆரம்பித்தால் கெளரவர்கள் ஜயிப்பார்கள் என்று நாள் பார்த்து சொன்னான்.

ஜோதிடத்தில் வல்லுனர் சகாதேவன்.. ஸ்ரீ க்ருஷ்ணர் ஸுர்யணையும், சந்திரனையும் வரச் சொன்னார்.. சூரியனும் சந்திரனும் சேர்ந்து வந்தார்கள்.. அமாவசையன்று சூரியனும், சந்திரனும் சேர்ந்து ஒரே ராசியில் இருக்கும்..

இப்போது சூரியனும், சந்திரனும் சேர்ந்து வந்திருப்பதால் இப்போது தான் அமாவாசை. எல்லோரும் தர்பணம் செய்யுங்கள் என்று சொன்னார். எல்லோரும் அமாவாசை தர்பணம் செய்தார்கள் .துரியோதனனுக்கு செய்தி

எட்டியது. இன்று அமாவாசை என நம்பி உடனே. யுத்தம் செய்ய ஆரம்பித்தான். அமாவாசைக்கு முதல் நாள் யுத்தம் செய்ய ஆரம்பித்ததால். தோற்றான்.

ஸ்ரீ க்ருஷ்ணர் அங்கு இருந்த போதாயனர் என்ற பெயருள்ள முனிவரை கூ
    ப்பிட்டு சூத்திரம் எழுத சொன்னார். . அவரும் எழுதினார். இதுவே போதாயன சூத்திரம். இதை அநுசரித்தவர்கள் யாதவ குல இடையர்கள்.
    இவர்களே யஜுர் வேத போதயன காரர்கள் ஆனார்கள். யஜுர் வேதத்திற்கு ஆபஸ்தம்பர் எனும் ரிஷி சூத்திரம் எழுதினார்..

யஜுர் வேதத்தை ஆபஸ்தம்பர்; போதாயனர் என இருவர் சூத்திரம் எழுதி அதை இரு சூத்திர காரர்களும் அந்தந்த சூத்திரப்படியே அதே வழி முறையில் வந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறார்கள்.

ஆபஸ்தம்ப சூத்திரத்தில் இல்லாதது போதாயன சூத்திரத்தில் இருந்தால் அதையே ஆபஸ்தம்ப சூத்திரத்திற்கு விரோதம் இல்லாமல் இருந்தால் ஆபஸ்தம்ப சூத்திர தாரர்கள் போதாயண சூத்ர ப்ரகாரேண என்று சொல்லி செய்யலாம்..
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    அருமையான விளக்கம் ஐயா... மிக்க நன்றி...
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello,

Is english version available ?

PSSK
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    thanks. It is very useful.
    V Shrikanth
    Chennai
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gbal19 View Post
    Dear sir

This is balaji, my pranams to all. I have a query - while doing tarpanam do we need to keep one koorcham or two koorchams.. i belong to Bodayana sutra and my mother is alive. Also while doing kusothakam we say below mantram and remove koorchams, here i have a query.. if mother is alive do we need to exclude மாதா in the mantram. Please clarify.

எஷாம்ந மாதா ந பிதா ந ப்ராதா ந ச பாந்தவா
    உங்கள் தகப்பனார் செய்த முறைபடி தான் நீங்களும் செய்ய வேண்டும். உங்கள் தகப்பனாரின் சகோதரர்கள் அல்லது அவர்கள் குமாரர்கள் செய்வது போல் நீங்களும் செய்யலாம் . ஒரு கூர்ச்சம் அல்லது இரு கூர்ச்சம் என்பது உங்கள் மூதாதயர் செய்த படி செய்ய வேண்டும்.
    எவருக்கு மாதா, பிதா, சகோதரன் என்ற உறவினர் யாருமில்லையோ அவர்களுக்கு , அவர்கள் எந்த கோத்ரமாக இருந்தாலும் சரி அவர்களுக்கு எனது குசோதகத்தை நான் அளிக்கிறேன் என்று நீங்கள் சொல்வதால் நீங்கள் ஏஷாம் ந மாதா ந பிதா ந ப்ராதா என்றே சொல்ல வேன்டும்.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi..Thanks for your invitation ...
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast