• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Question about abhivadaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Can you explain me how we do abhivadaye please?

I am koundinya gothram

And another question. Is there any short process to do sandhyavandhanam because I want to learn. I try with youtube videos but its really long and hard for a beginner to practice.

I explain myself: Im from Europe and never had a Guru to explain me anything(my dad never had time for teaching me). Im learning everything myself with this forum and youtube videos. I really appreciate all your post. Its very helpfull.
If I have a kid, I have to show him the right way and not be like me.
Im not going to do kovil pooja but I need to know as a brahmin the most important things like sandhyavandhanam

Thanks to all people who will understand my situation.

first you must tell me whether you are rik vedam, or yajur vedam or sama vedam. then you must tell me whether you belongs to which suthram. then only abhivadhayee can be given to you. also for sandhyavandhanam your vedam and soothram are required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back