• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Krishna Pushkaram at Vijayawada

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was enthused my brother-in-law Mr.KS Venkatraman retired D.M. of Canara Bank to undertake this trip along with my wife.
Mysister and Mr. KSV also accompanied us. We reached Vijayawada by Coromondal express at about 3.30 pm. on 16.08.16. Went to Sankara Madam at Venkateswara gudi and with the help of Madam's officials couldget one tamil speaking purohit who took us to Kanakadurga mandir on 16th itself at night 9.30pm. On 17th morning at around 9 am took holy dip in Krishna river and did hiranya tharpanam under the guidance of that purohit. Let Vijayawada at 3.30 pm by Janshatabdi and reached Chennai at 11 pm. The local buses from the place ofstay to the ghats for takingholy bath is free. The city was kept quite clean. Food was available till late night. (Of course, We had free and good afternoon lunch at Sankara Madam-thanks to their benevolence.)
Kudo's to AP administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back