• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

திருமணமா திரு(ட்டு) மணமா ?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GANESH65

திருமணமா திரு(ட்டு) மணமா ?!!

[h=1]‘Madly in love’: Bihar woman marries son-in-law in panchayat-approved ceremony[/h]

• Alok Mohit, Hindustan Times, Patna |
  • Updated: Jun 10, 2016 19:56 IST

_b45f1c34-2f16-11e6-9019-0e3372d9e70b.jpg

Suraj (R) married his mother-in-law Asha Devi in a panchayat-approved ceremony in Bihar’s Madhepura district. (AN Jha/HT Photo)

A 42-year-old woman married her son-in-law in a panchayat-approved ceremony in Bihar’s Madhepura district, leaving her daughter and one-year-old grandson in shock.
The 19-year-old daughter – Lalita -- was happily married for over two years before her mother Asha Devi fell in love with Suraj, 22, when she visited the young couple to take care of the ailing son-in-law.
The romance blossomed even after Asha left for her home in Puraini with the duo talking for hours over the phone, sources said.
Asha’s husband worked in a Delhi factory, giving enough opportunity to Suraj and Asha for clandestine meet-ups. They married in a court ceremony in Purnia last month.

“The couple is madly in love and there is no reason to separate them,” the panchayat ruled last week as it approved the union.
Asha’s former husband brought his daughter home to Puraini but HT couldn’t confirm if Suraj obtained a formal divorce.
“When my wife and son-in-law have married each other, what is the use of leaving my daughter with them,” he said.
Post-marriage, the newly-weds are staying together, police said. “They have local society’s sanction and no complaint has been filed to allow us to legally intervene in any way,” police officials told HT.

இந்த ஆஃப்ரொஞ்ச் கூட ரொம்ப புடிச்சிருக்கு !!!:lol::lol::lol:

Half of Vikram Bethal story and daughter reminds 'Fatafat' Jayalakshmi in Balachander's movie! :(

BTW, one middle aged lady visited my dad very early on one fine morning and discussed something serious!

Dad gave her a prescription and told her that it might work; otherwise she has to visit the nearby lady doctor.

As a kid, I could not understand what was going on. When I grew up I heard the 'story' from my mom. That

widowed lady was pregnant and her son in law was the 'karthA'!! :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back