• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Any advance upachaaram/sevas to be done to namperumaL deity at home in absence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeeyardaasa

I am going away for Krushna Pushkarams for 3-4 days. Surely, I cannot leave my namperumAL without some advance sevas /Kainkaryams to suffice in our absence! Please tell me anything that is already mentioned as to what to do in these kind of cases or atleast any suggestions so that namperumAL feels happy.

I am going away for Krushna Pushkarams for 3-4 days. Surely, I cannot leave my namperumAL without some advance sevas /Kainkaryams to suffice in our absence! Please tell me anything that is already mentioned as to what to do in these kind of cases or atleast any suggestions so that namperumAL feels happy.

You have the following options:

1. Take the perumal with you and continue to do the Aradhana wherever you are.

2. Leave the perumal in a rice bag at home so that your conscience is free of guilt.

3. Remember to say the "upachaaraan aapathesena kruthaan.................kshamasva purushottama" slokham every day wherever you are and do all the upacharam just in your mind. Chant that slokham when you get back and start the arAdhanam again at home.

God bless you.

You have the following options:

1. Take the perumal with you and continue to do the Aradhana wherever you are.

2. Leave the perumal in a rice bag at home so that your conscience is free of guilt.

3. Remember to say the "upachaaraan aapathesena kruthaan.................kshamasva purushottama" slokham every day wherever you are and do all the upacharam just in your mind. Chant that slokham when you get back and start the arAdhanam again at home.

God bless you.
Thanks @Vaagmi, you came to rescue again :)
1st sounds good but not feasible, 2nd I cannot do it, sounds painful, 3rd is Sulabham and wonderful......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back