• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

அச்சம் தவிர் …. ரௌத்திரம் பழகு….

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

அச்சம் தவிர் …. ரௌத்திரம் பழகு….

Ganesh Ji please excuse me for the caption...... :)

அச்சம் தவிர் …. ரௌத்திரம் பழகு…. these are all few Bharathiyar’s version

Like the world we live in, this Forum also consist every sort of members. If one just go through the archives, one can find fierce battle, heated exchanges and lively debates also. Some of the members still continue but not so active.

And some of them have left, may be for obvious reasons and to name a few like London Swaminathan Sir, P.J. Ji and Sarang Ji (who is not very active nowadays)

One can say, to some extent, their contributions were very informative and at times prove food for thought.

When I read the word மண்ணாங்கட்டி, I recollected one posting of a honourabe member who comes here and write mostly like a Sadhu.

And those who write like Sadhus may not be Sadhus in real life. Similarly one who write like an ‘Agori’ may not be such in real life.

To sump up, one cannot judge the other by going through their postings in this Forum.

When I hear a word scoundrel, I recollect one honorable member using the same in this Forum and other justifying its usage.

There were postings, meaningless, senseless, vulgar, adverse, disparaging, etc

And there may be texts misrepresenting, some misleading and few misquoting… etc …etc

And I have reported few and had them either deleted or edited.

Similarly, one of my posting was edited. I may be also wrong at times. It is all in the game. What one fails to digest is members coming here and passing judgments with minds polluted with bias and prejudices.

We have umpteen number of members to preach others, but they don’t follow it self.

I would request the members that whenever you find something against facts, don’t keep silent when some one come here to demean a particular section or community as though they know everything about it, protest and object but without rubbing on the wrong side and following strictly the rules and regulations prescribed by the Forum.

Try to raise your voice….. be aggressive…..argue with all rightful anger but with valid and authenticated materials …. and try to uphold the right.

Do and act whatever one’s mind says. One is the best judge.

In conclusion, மண்ணாங்கட்டிகளை, புண்ணாக்கு, புடலங்காய்களை பல பதிவுகளில் பார்த்துவிட்டோம்

எது வந்தாலும் எதிர்த்து கேளுங்கள். இதுவே நமது தாரகமந்திரம்

தர்மம் வெல்லட்டும். / Fight for the right.

satyameva jayate nānṛtaṁ

satyena panthā vitato devayānaḥ
yenākramantyṛṣayo hyāptakāmā
yatra tat satyasya paramaṁ nidhānam
[SUP][3][/SUP]

In English

Truth
alone triumphs; not falsehood.
Through truth the divine path is spread out
by which the sages whose desires have been completely fulfilled, reach
where that supreme treasure of Truth resides.
Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically this thread was created to cater to one internet member's perceptions of how other internet members are...!!!???

Thanks....

This thread served its purpose partly by the .... Evaluation Report of a Good heart. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back