• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Help ouselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of us do not ask for help....We should go all out to share our pains as a community ....And we should wholeheartedly support such people who seek help

I would like to welcome both the ones who wants to help and those who seek help do your bit what ever little you can

Mr. Moorthy, welcome.

I agree with post#4 of Mr. Krishnan.

Why limit helping to a "YOUR" selected community alone?
Can you explain yourself?
Who is we?
Iyers?
Iyyangar?
Brahmins?
Tamils?
Hindus?
Indian citizens?
Overseas Indians?

Then we have Dr. Renuka, she is special.
We need to understand that this site supports and welcomes everyone, bar none. Mr. Praveen has created this forum, and welcomes us all. We are all guest in this forum. We should act as guest and respect the wishes of the forum creator.
So before we start groupism and try to isolate a special "kind" of group, let us think it over.

Is there a need to create an insulated group discriminating against others? Do we need to insult and antagonize others.
The forum name may be Tamil Brahmin, but it is NOT exclusive to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back