• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rameshwaram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All

As with all pilgrimage places, Rameshwaram too is full of touts and middle-men who
misguide the gullible, in order to make a fast buck.

in case any of our Forum members / their friends [ irrespective of community ]
is advised by their astrologer to perform Thila Homam / Sarpa Shanthi / Naga Prathishtai /
Santana Gopalakrishna Shanti / Kala Sarpa Shanti at Rameshwaram, please do feel free to
contact me.

I have had the opportunity to accompany friends / associates from
all over the world - [NRIs & PIOs included] just to make sure that the right thing is
done as prescribed by their astrologer. I was there even last week for Aadi Pooram.

B Rgds
Capt VT

PS: I do not intend to get involved into any sort of debate / discussion on Thirupullani & Rameshwaram.

Tmt RR

Thankyou. In reality, I had posted [on TBF ] about Thila Homam in Rameshwaram a few years ago.
Having seen the post, several people have been contacting me and being redirected by me to the
appropriate channels.

This time, I had to accompany a Mother & Son from Indonesia and got a chance to update myself
on Rameshwaram Sthalam, as such.

What I found disgusting this time was that there were a number of 'hawkers' there who were ' aggressively peddling'
Thripullani - they were actually critical and very abusive of the Shivite Priests and Procedures.

We can definitely do without this sort of Intra-Religious / Intra-Communal rivalry and animosity. That is precisely the
reason that want to stay clear of any debate / discussion / controversy.

Another thing that was amusing was that people spend more time at the Kalam Memorial than at Thirupullani
or Rameshwaram !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back