Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 111/10
    Given: 1/0

(Upakarma) Avani Avittam In English

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    (Upakarma) Avani Avittam Procedure and Mantras In English

This article has been shared by our member -Shri A V Ramakrishnan and has been reproduced as is. No changes (except formatting) have been made. For any clarifications, please reach out to him or post your comments here.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Thank you very much!!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/2

http://www.vadhyar.com/Upakarma%20Mantram.php

I found the above link for the benefit of our younger generation who are eager to return to their roots and not familiar with all the rituals.
    There is no right or wrong method.
    Any method that satisfies your Spiritual self is OK.
    So please just do it that's all that matters.
    We need to pass this on to the next generation the best way we can.
    God Bless all TB's and B's and non-B's in general.
    Original Vedic Scriptures prescribe Yanjnopaveetham for all irrespective of caste creed or een religion.
    Its for the Spiritual upliftment.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by kalyasi View Post
    Thank you very much!!
    To All Tamil Brahmins My Greetings and wish you all Good health and pray for the blessings of Gayatri Matha to all of us on this Avani Avittam / Gayatri Japam day.
    Srinivasan
    Austria
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by raysundar View Post
    http://www.vadhyar.com/Upakarma%20Mantram.php

I found the above link for the benefit of our younger generation who are eager to return to their roots and not familiar with all the rituals.
    There is no right or wrong method.
    Any method that satisfies your Spiritual self is OK.
    So please just do it that's all that matters.
    We need to pass this on to the next generation the best way we can.
    God Bless all TB's and B's and non-B's in general.
    Original Vedic Scriptures prescribe Yanjnopaveetham for all irrespective of caste creed or een religion.
    Its for the Spiritual upliftment.
    I agree with your views of passing it on to Younger generations . With Austrian & American grand sons , as you rightly pointed out that this Yanjnopaveetham is not restricted to us only but to all , I will make them to understand once they are grown up .
    Srinivasan
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

thank you
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Warm Greetings to all the members in the Group.
    Lakshmanan K. N.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Hello
    i am vasudevan working for sbt. If anybody have gayathri japam in sanskrit.pl send me
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

do we require to change ponal and then do kamo japam?

Pl confirm
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks for the mantras and procedures. Great help!
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast