• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Avani Avittam (Upakarma) 2016 in Tamil

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
This year Yajur Upakarma (Avani Avittam) falls on 18.08.2016 (Thursday).
Gayatri Japam is on 19.08.2016 (Friday).

Thanks to our member (@kgopalan) for these Avani Avittam (Upakarma) 2016 Mantras in Tamil.

The document has been converted to pdf and published as is. No information has been modified or changed.

Updated
Rig Veda Upakarma 2016
Yajur Veda Apastamba Sutram Upakarma
Yajur Veda Bodhayana Sutram Upakarma
Sama Veda Avani Avittam Upakarma

*Mantras for other vedas will be uploaded soon.

Attachments

• Rig Veda Upkarma 2016.pdf
    507.4 KB · Views: 1,324
  • Yajur Veda Apastamba Sutram Upakarma.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,737
  • Yajur Veda Bodhayana Sutram Upakarma.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,585
  • Samaveda Avani Avittam Upakarma.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,205
Last edited:
Respected Sir,

Thank you for the upakarma mantharam.

Please can you confirm the date of upakarnam for rig veda?

Thanks
Pradeep

The first post has been updated with the files for

........... Please can you confirm the date of upakarnam for rig veda? ......
As per Upakarma 2016 date ~ Hindu Blog:

''Rig Vedi Upakarma is observed on the day of Shravan Poornima this year. Brahmins who are the followers of Rig Veda

change the sacred thread on the day. In 2016, the date is August 17.

Note - Rig Vedi Upakarma as per Sringeri mutt is on August 7. This is because Sringeri Mutt scholars feel that there is

Sankramana Dosha on August 17.''

As per Upakarma 2016 date ~ Hindu Blog:

''Rig Vedi Upakarma is observed on the day of Shravan Poornima this year. Brahmins who are the followers of Rig Veda

change the sacred thread on the day. In 2016, the date is August 17.

Note - Rig Vedi Upakarma as per Sringeri mutt is on August 7. This is because Sringeri Mutt scholars feel that there is

Sankramana Dosha on August 17.''

Thank you sir for the explanation.

Thank u very much for your response. As I was busy with my work in Mozambique, I could not write any post. Sorry for delay. By the way I could not download Yajur veda, Apasthamba upakarma mantras. can you please forward mantras to my mail address [email protected].

Regards,
Suresh Chandrabalan

thanks for the mantra of Yajur Veda upakarma. A real blessing specially for youngsters who are away from family but want to observe the rituals.

தக்க சமயத்தில் யஜுர் வேத ஆபஸ்த்தம்ப உபாகர்மா பதிவினை வெளியிட்டமைக்கு நன்றி பதிவிறக்கிகொண்டேன்
அன்புடன் ஆசிகள் தொடரட்டும் தங்கள் பணி
[email protected]

ஸ்ரீமான் கோபாலன் அவர்களுக்குக் கோடி நமஸ்காரம். :smow:

நாம் சமஸ்க்ரிதத்தைத் தொலைத்து விட்டோம். எதோ சில பேர் மட்டும் கொஞ்சம் அதனோட உயிர் போகாம பிடிச்சு வச்சுண்டிருக்கா.
அவாளுக்கு நமஸ்காரம்.

வடுக்கள் தமிழையாவது, சமஸ்க்ரிதம் மாதிரி கவலைக்கிடமான நிலையை அடையாமல் பார்த்துக்கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்பது என் தாழ்மையான வேண்டுகோள்.

உலகலாயக் கல்விக்கு ஆங்கிலம் கற்பது தவறில்லை. ஆனால், நம்ம தமிழ் மொழியை விட்டுவிட்டால், மெதுவா நம் கலாச்சாரமும் நம்மை விட்டுப் போயிடும்!

எவ்வளவோ பெரியவா சொல்லியே கேட்காதவா, நான் சொல்லியா கேட்கப் போறா? நான் விடறேன் சவாரி...!!

இராமமணி பாலாஜி :bump2:

This year Yajur Upakarma (Avani Avittam) falls on 18.08.2016 (Thursday).
Gayatri Japam is on 19.08.2016 (Friday).

Thanks to our member (@kgopalan) for these Avani Avittam (Upakarma) 2016 Mantras in Tamil.

The document has been converted to pdf and published as is. No information has been modified or changed.

Updated
Rig Veda Upakarma 2016
Sama Veda Avani Avittam Upakarma

*Mantras for other vedas will be uploaded soon.

Thank you for providing me the Avaniavattam Upakarma Presently being in US your posting will be most useful for me to perform the Avani Avittam rituals here

Thanks once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back