• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bridge between Denmark & Sweden dips into a tunnel!

13882552_1115416118512101_7664380296176110787_n.png

Source:Facebook

Awsome.

We too have similar bridge in USA.

th

Both a tourist attraction and a travel convenience, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel connects the Virginia mainland at Virginia Beach near Norfolk with Virginia's Eastern Shore. This 17.6 mile toll facility is an award-winning engineering marvel and is considered one of the seven man-made wonders of the world. Direct crossing time is approximately 25 minutes.

Last edited:
Awsome.

We too have similar bridge in USA.

th

Both a tourist attraction and a travel convenience, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel connects the Virginia mainland at Virginia Beach near Norfolk with Virginia's Eastern Shore. This 17.6 mile toll facility is an award-winning engineering marvel and is considered one of the seven man-made wonders of the world. Direct crossing time is approximately 25 minutes.
hi

when i visited virginia beach....i travelled through chespeake bay bridge tunnel last year.....even maryland

bay bridge is also awesome....there is tunnel under sea in USA....which connects I 95 through maryland to virginia....

hi

when i visited virginia beach....i travelled through chespeake bay bridge tunnel last year.....even maryland

bay bridge is also awesome....there is tunnel under sea in USA....which connects I 95 through maryland to virginia....

There are multiple tunnels in USA, but most of them are under Bays or rivers.
The Baltimore tunnels is under the Patapsco River.
http://www.yelp.com/map/baltimore-harbor-tunnel-baltimore-2

Chesapeake bay bridge is Tunnel under Ocean. It connects Chesapeake to Eastern virginia shores it is US-13, It continues to Maryland and Delaware.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back