Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Avani Avittam (Upakarma) Yajur Veda 2016

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I would like to know the correct date of Yajur Upakarma in 2016.

Would be thankful if someone can publish the details for Kamokarishi japam.

Thanks. Narayanan.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Please let me the date and send me the mandram as like last year. If it is in pdf or as audio, it would be great. Some one please do help me on this.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 3/0

Yajur Upakarma is on 18.08.2016 (Thursday). Gayatri Japam is on 19.08.2016 (Friday).
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Namaskarams
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.