• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Please anyone could help me in this regard. I am married and since we have dosham in our horoscope, I was asked by an astrologer to do "Puthira kaamesti yagam" in rameshwaram. Anyone can help me of what it is and anyone in rameshwaram who can do this.. please help..

Thanks..

One of my ex employee is a priest in Rameswaram. His elder brother is also a priest in the Rameswaram temple. I have his phone number in my old diary which I shall forward to in a day or two. You can discuss with him and I shall also speak to him to do necessary help.

All the best

Thanks for the quick reply..

One of my ex employee is a priest in Rameswaram. His elder brother is also a priest in the Rameswaram temple. I have his phone number in my old diary which I shall forward to in a day or two. You can discuss with him and I shall also speak to him to do necessary help.

All the best

Thanks... I think that some burden have been removed.. I appreciate your help if you can give the phone numbers or just the details alone.. Thank you once again..

Thanks... I think that some burden have been removed.. I appreciate your help if you can give the phone numbers or just the details alone.. Thank you once again..

Sorry. I shall send the number through personal message tonight.

All the best

I have sent contact phone number through personal messge. I have also spoken to my contact and told him to do necessary help to you which he has agreed.

If you want any further assistance, please contact me.

All the best

I dunno what he is doing this yaagam...
I fear, something negative may happen (my intution says)

If u wish, call me on my mobile with your horoscope details....
So that it can be analysed....

Just on curiosity told....If u wish to proceed to do, go ahead....
thanks and sorry for poking the nose here....

Bubye

Hello Sir,

Thanks for helping me in this regard.
Recently we were asked by an astrologer to perform this yagam (for putra dosha)in Rameshwaram. I did not knew what it was, so I started browsing and I came to know this forum.

I would appreciate if you can answer me few queries.
  • I would like to know more details about this yagam.Is it possible to perform these types of yagam?
  • Does one have to do this yagam for some pariharam for doshas?
  • In which way do you think performing this yagam could throw negative effects?
Please shed your thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance..

Hai Lotus1

Pranams

After you performed this yaga, please share with us about the details. (Which devatha was pleased in that, what things were used in that homa, how many chantings were counted, etc.) so that it will be helpful for us to know. This yaga sounds new.

Pranams

Please do not engage any touts.

My suggestion is, keep visiting good temples and real saints (not pseudo swamijis).
You need not tell your longing openly, simply convey by some sincere prayers through the mind and soul. (athmaarthamaaga therivithele podhum).

I wish you all success and am eager to hear good news from you very soon.

Do not lose your heart. All the members of this forum, I assure you, will pray for you.

lotus,

best wishes and prayers for success.

being of a practical nature, i hope you don't mind me suggesting, that you have a plan b.

you can timebox the current venture for say, 12 months. after which, if you are still unsuccessful, why not consider adoption?

not only will this satisfy your need, but also be noble act to give decent life to some unfortunate child.

if you come to that level at some time in the future, please consult posts here re adoption. there are some valuable advice.

maybe the process of adoption itself will satisfy the gods, and you will then be blessed with a natural jewel of your own. then you are double blessed. :)

God Bless.

Dear Lotus1 ji,

It will give you amazing experiences, peace of mind and confident....

During my previous year visit to Chennai on my vacation, I planed to perform Pitru Saabam homam/karyam at Rameswaram as advised by one our devine astrologer as he could find such Pitru dosham in my brother's horoscope in 2007.

He gave us a lead to perform this in Rameswaram. He gave us the contact details of a leading and famous person in Rameswaram who performs all the dosha nivarthi Karyams in Rameswaram in a very systematic way.

We had to camp their for 3 days. Rights from the day of arrival the step by step procedures started and got completed in a very detailed manner on third day.

Right from the start we were offered to have tea/coffee, breakfast (generally Oats kanji), lunch and dinner organized in their home. We are not supposed to eat or drink anything from outside.

On the day of departure back to Chennai after completing the third day rituals we were offered food parcels for our dinner to have in the train.

We just had to handover the cash to this leader who got organized everything from A to Z. We didn't have to mind for any arrangements.

This three days rituals that includes Annadhanam to brahmins/vathiyaars, Dakshinas and every step by step procedures cost us total of RS.20000 as a fee for the whole package with a set of 9 Kalashams. The rate varies depending on the specific numbers of Kalashams. Our package was the basic one. Neither too less nor too much.

Apart from that we have to spend some money for Darshan and Puniya Theertha Snanam in RamanathaSwamy temple, archanas, dakshinas to the temple priests etc. As well the transportation/Auto cost from one theertham to another, to go to the sea to perform some rituals etc...would cost another Rs.2000 or so.

There is no dearth of hotel accommodation in Rameswaram. We were four and we could get a very good hotel accommodation (1 big room with 3 king size beds and very spacious) at the cost of Rs.750/Night. Now it might have slightly increased.

The head Vathiyar (organizer) helped us in hotel booking as well.

It was a wonderful experience and gave immense pleasure to all of us

We all would expect you to share your experiences in Rameswaram after performing the Yagnam as prescribed to you.

Wish you all the best in advance.

Last edited:
Adoption is good option, but people keep it as the last option.

But, my advice is, if one has to go for adoption, he/she has to adopt a child with a mind that is free of any inhibitions or predispositions.

And the adoption has to be completed, before the adopting parent attains 40 or 42 years of age.

Do not buy a child for a fancy sum, as a child is not a purchaseable commodity.

After the child attains the age of 16 years, slowly share the truth with him/her.

As I already told, never lose heart; 'nalladhe nadakkum'.

Dear R.Venkata ramani, I received your reply to my Guidance service. My cell no is9486223983. 46, kamaraj road, R.C. West minster, Galleria, H3, Kodungaiyur, chennai 600118.
Yous sincerely,
K. Sankara raman

Hi All,

Thanks to all who have shared your thoughts and experiences. At this stage I am gathering information. Since its raining all over in Southern Tamil Nadu, we have planned to visit Rameswaram in end of december.I will share my experience after visiting the holy place. Once again thanks to all.

Regards..

Hai Lotus1

Pranams

After you performed this yaga, please share with us about the details. (Which devatha was pleased in that, what things were used in that homa, how many chantings were counted, etc.) so that it will be helpful for us to know. This yaga sounds new.

Pranams

Sure.. Its new to me also and I am searching information and all possibilities to do this.. thanks..

Please do not engage any touts.

My suggestion is, keep visiting good temples and real saints (not pseudo swamijis).
You need not tell your longing openly, simply convey by some sincere prayers through the mind and soul. (athmaarthamaaga therivithele podhum).

I wish you all success and am eager to hear good news from you very soon.

Do not lose your heart. All the members of this forum, I assure you, will pray for you.

Thanks Pannvalan..

Dear Sir,
Not only you but I inform this for all our brotherly members of this Forum.
Please Contact Mr.K.Muralidharan,Propritor of M/S Bharat Travels,23,Sannathi Street,Rameswaram.
He is a Fine man of our Community and a vip in Rameswaram.He is the State Executive Comitee Member of BJP.Murali ji Mobile no 94431-83230.
He may help you in this regards.
If I get the oppurtunity to come along with you I can introduce you to Mr.Swaminatha Sharma a famous Panditji in Rameswaram.
I have missed his mobile no.If you enquire Mr Murali ji he may give you the number of Swami Natha Sharma.
If you require Cars from Madurai you may contact me for Car as well as your Stay at Rameswaram.

Last edited:
Dear Sir,
Not only you but I inform this for all our brotherly members of this Forum.
Please Contact Mr.K.Muralidharan,Propritor of M/S Bharat Travels,23,Sannathi Street,Rameswaram.
He is a Fine man of our Community and a vip in Rameswaram.He is the State Executive Comitee Member of BJP.Murali ji Mobile no 94431-83230.
He may help you in this regards.
If I get the oppurtunity to come along with you I can introduce you to Mr.Swaminatha Sharma a famous Panditji in Rameswaram.
I have missed his mobile no.If you enquire Mr Murali ji he may give you the number of Swami Natha Sharma.
If you require Cars from Madurai you may contact me for Car as well as your Stay at Rameswaram.

Thanks Sir. Surely I will let you know once while starting to rameswaram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back