• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Success in Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I am Vijayalakshmi. I am basically from Chennai. Settled in Hyderabad.

I have two daughters.

I have started a play school with so much of passion for teaching and for kids.

This is my third year. First year, I was at 23 strength.

2nd year. Before June, i got 50 admissions only through word of mouth and suddenly by July 1st week, i got stuck wtih 54 and there was an issue with one my teacher and Parent. Though issue was sorted out, i could not go beyond that number.

From last year, parents were very happy with our performance and kids got admissions in high school. I lost almost 22 admissions and i pulled back to 32.

Similarly, this year again I am at 54. Again through word of mouth i got to this number. But again I got stuck. Again same issue happend with a different parent. Not able to understand why i am getting stuck at this number. And to my surprise, the same issue with a different parent happend. How is it possible.

I have a strong feeling that someone doing some evil effect on me and to stop my growth. I am very much worried because, I have invested almost 40 lacs. And it is my husband's money. Though it takes 3 to 4 years to make profit, my concern is that i should not lose money even if i dont make profit. Because of this, lot of quarrel at home.

Please help me. I am very much worried about school, my husband, my daughters and ofcourse the money. We don't have any savings till now. By god's grace, we are able to pay our kid's school fees but this issue with school is worrying me more.

All my hardwork to get good name and the effort is going for waste just because someone is trying to stop my growth.

I even heard that someone did some black magic. Not sure whether to believe or not. But I want to be successful and to get rid of this evil effects permanently.

Looking for a permanent solution. Please help me.

I will be very thankful to everyone.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi

Madam
Please do not believe in Black Magic.

Please trust in God and recite the sloka No 32 from Saundaryalahari daily with devotion and offer sarkkarai Pongal or curd rice as prasadam. Do recite this as much time as possible for 45 days

God Bless you

S.V.Moorthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back