• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Namaskaram, myself Subramanian A L

Would you be interested to own and settle down in a pure brahmin locality?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, in house and farm in kerala

• Yes, in house and farm in Tamil Nadu

• Yes, in house and farm in karnataka

• Yes, only in house in kerala

• Yes only in house in tamilnadu

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All, I am subramanian. I hail from Palakkad. I grew up in a Palakkad Agraharam. I moved to bangalore after completing my engineering in the late nineties. Last year I moved back to palakkad. I have travelled to almost all agraharams in palakkad. I see that most of these villages which were pure brahminical abode, where a Brahmin from any place can find himself at home, is now declining with many other people buying village houses. I see the remaining Brahmins struggling a lot to cope up with other caste people. Also I see the trend of Brahmin people asking if they can get back their ancestral house or some house in the same village where their ancestors lived. I feel great sorry, since the non Brahmins understand the greatness of the village houses and they never give it back. There are many people who want to live in brahminical localities keeping alive our culture and traditions.
I am in the process of forming a residential/farming locality only for Brahmins who are interested to live in the Brahmin way. The idea is to develop a modern Brahmin settlement with with temples and ponds and patashala with good agriculture/ farm space for all the families. If anybody is interested please contact me. @ [email protected] I am not a real estate broker or dealer. I run a technology firm.
namaskarams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back