• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thaneer Thaneer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is rainy season Uttarakhand ,MP,Bihar, Haryana are getting a lot of rainfall.

Delhi is getting ready to receive yamuna water from Haryana.

Hathnikund reservoir in haryana has discharge huge amounts of water which is likely to reach delhi in 72 hours.

Low lying areas of east delhi -mayur vihar, shakarpur,laxminagar,besides okhla and adjoining places in south delhi arelikely to get flooded.

So good chances of my flat[ ground floor] of getting a good amount of holy yamuna water inside.

Last time it happened in 1986 when devilal CM of haryana, in loggerheads with central govt of congress flooded east delhi wiythout information to save crops in haryana.

Now with kejriwal in delhi, BJP govt in haryana we can expect bath in holy yamuna water home this week.

A new holy avathar of krish44 enjoying floods home.lol

One does not get much excitement home.

Even social and newmedia are unexciting.

I suppose the fat lady on first floor has to feed me for couple of days.

Normally fat women are kind. She will lovingly feed a tamil brahmin. She is a uttarakhand brahmin.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back