• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A Query About Ayilyam Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sagana

My Query is,
Marriage has fixed for my sister recently. In her Groom's family, they are giving more importance for numerology and they have selected 7 marriage dates. and they told us to select any one, out of these seven dates. In that , a particular date having ayilyam 4th padam upto 11.15 am (approximately). We planned to fix muhurtam at early morning on that day. On that day, all conditions to fix muhurtam in respect to panchangam (without having 21 dosham) are good and satisfied, except this ayilyam star with 4th padam, but both bride and groom are having good tarabalam in this ayilyam star but now the only problem is, for marriage ayilyam star is not recommended.

But other 6 dates out of the 7 dates which was given by groom's family, is not good in respect to our panchangam, like date falls in aadi month, panchagam, mrutyu yoga , not good thithi(navami) not good yogam, not good planetary positions, like that it goes.

Please tell me that can we do marriage on that ayilyam star day or is there any pariharam for that to do. Please guide us.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back