• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Story About IIT Grad, Now Bengaluru Cab Driver, Goes Viral

• Thread starter V.Balasubramani
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

[h=1]Story About IIT Grad, Now Bengaluru Cab Driver, Goes Viral[/h]Shrikant Singh, a manager working in Bengaluru, had an encounter with a man he describes as 'one of the most inspiring' he has ever met. And now, his post about this remarkable person is viral with over 72,000 'likes' and more than 10,000 shares on Facebook since July 2.

Mr Singh's story details a chance conversation with a cab driver he met when he booked a taxi home from work late one night. Anand ji was fluent in English and didn't quite seem like regular taxi drivers - this became clear when he asked Mr Singh what he thought aboutthe 'ecommerce bubble.'

Surprised, Mr Singh asked Anand ji about himself. Turns out Anand ji graduated from IIT Kanpur in 1986. "I was working out of the US and India for the past 30 years and I gave it all up to do my own entrepreneurial stuff. I now have 50 cars plying with Uber and I have a couple of strawberry farms in Mysore," he told Mr Singh

Read more at: http://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/this-be...-driver-is-now-viral-1428160?browserpush=true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back