• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brahmin House Maid for Aged Parents and Invalid Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

I am residing with Parents, Wife and two small children in Madambakkam, Chennai. Next week my wife is undergoing a surgery at Bengaluru and might need to be hospitalised for one week to ten days and advised two to three months bed rest.

I require a Brahmin female maid to look out my family and kids. If they prefer to be resident 24x7 also, I can provide accommodation food in my house itself along with decent salary. Or if they prefer to visit on daily basis, then early morning till evening also will do so that they can reach home safely before dark.

If it will be from any poor family, I feel that would be a help for them also.

I am an Ex-serviceman from Indian Air Force and presently working from home as Freelance IT consultant, dealing with Sales and Service of Computers and Laptops. So, safety and security of the maid while at home won't be a problem.

Request fellow members to kindly suggest a suitable maid on immediate priority so as to start looking after my parents and children from on or before 6th or 7th July, as I have to leave Chennai on 7th July evening to admit my wife at Bengaluru on 8th July.

Kindly forward your suggestions. Thanking you all in advance.

Dear All,

I am residing with Parents, Wife and two small children in Madambakkam, Chennai. Next week my wife is undergoing a surgery at Bengaluru and might need to be hospitalised for one week to ten days and advised two to three months bed rest.

I require a Brahmin female maid to look out my family and kids. If they prefer to be resident 24x7 also, I can provide accommodation food in my house itself along with decent salary. Or if they prefer to visit on daily basis, then early morning till evening also will do so that they can reach home safely before dark.

If it will be from any poor family, I feel that would be a help for them also.

I am an Ex-serviceman from Indian Air Force and presently working from home as Freelance IT consultant, dealing with Sales and Service of Computers and Laptops. So, safety and security of the maid while at home won't be a problem.

Request fellow members to kindly suggest a suitable maid on immediate priority so as to start looking after my parents and children from on or before 6th or 7th July, as I have to leave Chennai on 7th July evening to admit my wife at Bengaluru on 8th July.

Kindly forward your suggestions. Thanking you all in advance.

what will happen if the maid is not a brahmin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back