• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Denmark is a big shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

I received one email this morning that really drove me up the wall...

I could not imagine that such things are happening in this world

I felt it utter disgusting..

As I could not forward this important email to all our member (email ID's not known), I extracted the content of the email and have reproduced it as PowerPoint Slide Show.

This slide show being huge in size, I had to convert in into web page file as suggested by Mr.Praveen

1) Thus copy the below link into your web browser and go though the message.

-------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.slideshare.net/cravi1976/denmark-is-a-big-shame-disgusting

2) Once the web page opens click the next buttom to view all 10 slides with some text as descriptions on top of most of the slides

I would like to request all the members to go through it and forward it to all the known people.

It's the fastest way to spread our voice and express despise against cruelty.

Last edited:
i moved it here.

the url you have given will not work as it is your local pc.

Dear Mr.Praveen,

I zipped the PowerPoint show file to get it attached to this thread. But still the size is beyond the acceptable limit of our forum.

Can you guide me with any other step that can help me getting this important file attached?

Dear Mr.Praveen,

I zipped the PowerPoint show file to get it attached to this thread. But still the size is beyond the acceptable limit of our forum.

Can you guide me with any other step that can help me getting this important file attached?

you can upload to slideshare.net and provide the link here.

Dear all,

I received one email this morning that really drove me up the wall...

I could not imagine that such things are happening in this world

I felt it utter disgusting..

As I could not forward this important email to all our member (email ID's not known), I extracted the content of the email and have reproduced it as PowerPoint Slide Show.

This slide show being huge in size, I had to convert in into web page file as suggested by Mr.Praveen

1) Thus copy the below link into your web browser and go though the message.

http://www.slideshare.net/cravi1976/...ame-disgusting

2) Once the web page opens click the next buttom to view all 10 slides with some text as descriptions on top of most of the slides

I would like to request all the members to go through it and forward it to all the known people.

It's the fastest way to spread our voice and express despise against cruelty.

killing of baby seals in newfoundland, canada is similar to these.

every year, the baby seals are clubbed on the head to death. that way, the pure white seal fur is not damaged nor stained with the blood.

these are then cut up, and used as furs for coats and hats.

the seal meat is eaten by the native canadians, but not by these people, who are whites, and who kill the seal solely for the fur.

anyone can google to get vivid images. or go to youtube.

personally, i would not wear any coat made from the skin of an animal. though with shoes, i am ok.

personally, i would not wear any coat made from the skin of an animal. though with shoes, i am ok.

Hi Kunjuppu,

I wear only vegan shoes, I have couple of them, a pair of dress shoes and a pair of boots. They look good and are very comfortable. Here is one online store where you can shop for vegan shoes.

Vegan Shoes, Vegan Bags from Vegan Chic

I am still unable to avoid belt as I am not able to find a good vegan belt that I like.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back