• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Lady techie hacked to death in Nungampakkam Railwa station

Status
Not open for further replies.

GANESH65

Woman Infosys Employee Hacked To Death At Chennai Railway Station

Chennai: A 24-year-old woman who worked for IT major Infosys was hacked to death on Friday morning at a railway station in Chennai, by a man who had allegedly stalked her for months.

The woman was waiting for her daily train to work at around 6.45 am at the Nungambakkam railway station when the attacker allegedly approached her.

Witnesses have told the police that the man came up to her and after a heated argument, attacked her with a sickle he was carrying in a bag. The woman, struck in her neck and face, collapsed.

There are no CCTV cameras at the station - one of the busiest in Chennai - which makes it tougher for the police to zero in on the attacker.
swathi-s-infosys-employee_650x400_51466761318.jpg

The Chennai-based Infosys employee was allegedly attacked and killed at Nungambakkam railway station.

The railway police say they have strong leads. A man used to stalk her at her workplace 60 km from Chennai, police sources told NDTV.

In a statement, Infosys said: "We are saddened by the unfortunate incident that has led to the demise of our employee in Chennai. We are working with the local authorities as they investigate the matter and will continue to provide our co-operation and support."

The police say the woman lived in a colony close to the station.

Friends of the woman said they were deeply shocked. "When I heard the news, I thought it can't be her. But when I saw her photo in an article on Facebook, I realized it was her. She used to take this train every morning."

Very shocking . The last week in Chennai have seen murders of couple of advoctes . Hope the culprit is caught and sentenced to severe punishment .

With series of Killing in Chennai in the past few days I am sure Amma will give a green signal to the Police to eliminate some of the hard core criminals through encounter killings . She had done that in the past and I am sure that will be done again now to win back the confidence of the people and tone down the anger that is very much visible now after the brutal killing of the Infosys employee . Personally I do not believe that these sort of encounter killings will help arrest these sort of murders but it can help reduce the anger of the people to some extent and make them feel happy that at last the Government has acted swiftly I will not be surprised if the murderer of this Infosys staff is also killed in an encounter by the police . Since local body elections are due now and this will be a very hot topic and not to give space to opposition Amma may act swiftly to arrest the anger against her Government .

Last edited:
Such atrocities against our girls and women are happening so distressingly.

Is it a consequence of too much influence of films? In films, many times, heroes are portrayed as teasing and mentally torturing heroines. Since they are films an not real life, these heroines ultimately become their kathalees. Why don't the heroes an heroines act as normal human beings.

Sometimes, such violence happen due to insecure friendships developing from social sites like Facebook. These girls are not cautious an they delight in challenging traditions and ignore warnings. The killer might have been a Facebook friend who became angry when she refused his advances. Such thing happen too often these days. The increasing heroism shown by many of our boys and girls in marrying from different communities is a further example.

What can we do? We must all think of this. There are many forums where the young men and women pledge that the people join together to fight the issue. But how can any one prevent incidences like suddenly a man stabbing a girl in the middle of the day in public sight? There is no remedy other than the self to realise such things are not correct.

Butt, why o not hear any instance of women killing men like this?

subramania iyer

I do not support encounter killing..In this case there is some one who was stalking her..Let them check CCTV records and catch the real culprit not reel one!

I do not support encounter killing..In this case there is some one who was stalking her..Let them check CCTV records and catch the real culprit not reel one!

I feel the real culprit will be caught and then "encountered" with the excuse he was trying to escape or tired to attack the police etc etc . It all depends on how this incident is going to spread among youngsetrs who will play a very decisive role in the local body elections . Already AIADMK did not do well in the Chennai region and they do not want Stalin to take advantage of this situation .

I feel the real culprit will be caught and then "encountered" with the excuse he was trying to escape or tired to attack the police etc etc . It all depends on how this incident is going to spread among youngsetrs who will play a very decisive role in the local body elections . Already AIADMK did not do well in the Chennai region and they do not want Stalin to take advantage of this situation .

Got it!

hi

is she TB GAL?......may be some ONE SIDE LOVE PROBLEM......IT life makes a life good and bad too...

very very sad to hear.......The CM should comment on this. Infy will not do anything for her family, atleast government should support her

In my area also, there are two cases of chain snatching beside one burglary in broad day light;

It appears that the Police who contributed much for the victory of Amma & co , is started to take undue advantage by

remaining very much complacent in their duties.

In my area also, there are two cases of chain snatching beside one burglary in broad day light;

It appears that the Police who contributed much for the victory of Amma & co , is started to take undue advantage by

remaining very much complacent in their duties.

Police is under JJ's direct control...Sad state of affairs!

A good thinking; This is how AIADMK functions !
Encounters are not to eliminate the rowdies; only to create temporary confidence of the people and to defeat opposition.

It is not the question of your area or my area, anti social elements are omnipresent every where. Crime rates are soaring in every states except Hariyana( forget about Jat agitation incidence that was a different issue) and to certain extent Gujarat. It no Way means that the policing is better in these states compared to other states. It is because people of these states are sensitive and responds spontaneously to prevent occurrence of crime. Petty crimes in these two states are so negligible that even ladies can roam around alone freely in mid night.

தமிழகத்தில் சந்தி சிரிக்கும் சட்டம் - ஒழுங்கு …. தீர்வுதான் என்ன?

இன்று தமிழ் நாட்டில் சட்டம், ஒழுங்கு நாசமாகிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது. பட்டபகலில், நூற்றுக்கணக்கான மக்கள் நடமாடிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் பொது இடங்களில் பெண்கள், ஆண்கள், குழந்தைகள் வெட்டிக் கொல்லப் படுகிறார்கள். கொல்லப்படுபவர்களில் படித்தவர்கள், படிக்காதவர்கள் என்று எந்த வேறு பாடுகளும் கிடையாது. வழக்கறிஞர்கள், சாஃப்ட் வேர் இன்ஜீனியர்கள், இல்லத்தரசிகள் என்று அனைத்து தரப்பு மனிதர்களும் இதில் அடக்கம்.

கூலிப் படைகளின் அட்டகாசம் ஒரு பக்கம் என்றால் காதல் உள்ளிட்ட தனிப்பட்ட ஆசா பாசாங்களின் அடிப்படையில் நடக்கும் கொலைகளும் மற்றோர் பக்கம் அதிகரித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது. ஜூன் 24 வெள்ளிக் கிழமை ஒரு நாள் மட்டுமே சென்னை மாநகரில் ஏழு கொலைகள் நடந்திருக்கின்றன. இதில் ஐந்து பேர் பெண்கள். ஒரே நாளில் ஐந்து பெண்கள் நாட்டின் முக்கியமான நகரம் ஒன்றில் கொல்லப்படுவது என்பது தமிழகத்தின் மானத்தை மட்டுமல்ல, இந்தியாவின் மானத்தையும் சேர்த்தே கப்பலில் ஏற்றிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது என்றே சொல்ல வேண்டும்.

Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.com/news/tamilnadu/worst-law-order-tamil-nadu-what-is-the-solution-256812.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the police is very close to finding the culprit. There is just 1 individual involved as per initial assessment.

தமிழகத்தில் சந்தி சிரிக்கும் சட்டம் - ஒழுங்கு …. தீர்வுதான் என்ன?

இன்று தமிழ் நாட்டில் சட்டம், ஒழுங்கு நாசமாகிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது. பட்டபகலில், நூற்றுக்கணக்கான மக்கள் நடமாடிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் பொது இடங்களில் பெண்கள், ஆண்கள், குழந்தைகள் வெட்டிக் கொல்லப் படுகிறார்கள். கொல்லப்படுபவர்களில் படித்தவர்கள், படிக்காதவர்கள் என்று எந்த வேறு பாடுகளும் கிடையாது. வழக்கறிஞர்கள், சாஃப்ட் வேர் இன்ஜீனியர்கள், இல்லத்தரசிகள் என்று அனைத்து தரப்பு மனிதர்களும் இதில் அடக்கம்.

கூலிப் படைகளின் அட்டகாசம் ஒரு பக்கம் என்றால் காதல் உள்ளிட்ட தனிப்பட்ட ஆசா பாசாங்களின் அடிப்படையில் நடக்கும் கொலைகளும் மற்றோர் பக்கம் அதிகரித்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது. ஜூன் 24 வெள்ளிக் கிழமை ஒரு நாள் மட்டுமே சென்னை மாநகரில் ஏழு கொலைகள் நடந்திருக்கின்றன. இதில் ஐந்து பேர் பெண்கள். ஒரே நாளில் ஐந்து பெண்கள் நாட்டின் முக்கியமான நகரம் ஒன்றில் கொல்லப்படுவது என்பது தமிழகத்தின் மானத்தை மட்டுமல்ல, இந்தியாவின் மானத்தையும் சேர்த்தே கப்பலில் ஏற்றிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது என்றே சொல்ல வேண்டும்.

Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.com/news/tamilnadu/worst-law-order-tamil-nadu-what-is-the-solution-256812.html

Yes; it is very shameful. Beyond politics, these activities are to be condemned.

hi

is she TB GAL?......may be some ONE SIDE LOVE PROBLEM......IT life makes a life good and bad too...

Sharing information received through 'face Book;

Copy of message received from Psk Sivanarayanan Iyer...

MY E MAIL TO CM Cell: Dear Friends, please rush your similar E Mails to CM, Tamilnadu requesting her immediate appropriate actions to nab the Culprit, suitable compensation to Victim's Parent and for our safe living in Tamilnadu

Click here to Reply, Reply to all, or Forward

to: [email protected],
[email protected]
date: Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 8:22 PM
subject: Brutal Murder of Young Girl (Techie) in Nungambakkam Station on 24th June
mailed-by: gmail.com

To 25-06-2016
Selvi J Jayalalitha
Honourable Chief Minister of Tamilnadu,

Madam,

Sub: Brutal Murder of Young Girl (Techie) in Nungambakkam Station on 24th June

You are aware, a young woman Ms S Swathi, working in the IT major Infosys, was brutally hacked to death at Nungambakkam railway station in Chennai on Friday morning. The incident took place around 6.30 am when she was waiting to board train for work

S Swathi, unmarried and aged 24, and a resident of South Gangai Amman Koil Street, Choolaimedu and all her future aspirations in her carrier and also in taking care of her Family got shattered within few minutes.
Since she is belonging to Brahmin (Iyengar), we the Brahmin people of Tamilnadu are very much worried about our Children safety, while sending them to Colleges or for any employment till their return back to home safely.
We appeal and request you to kindly look into this matter and advice the concerned to take appropriate necessary actions immediately to nab the culprit and punished as per law
We also request your good selves to consider for suitable compensation to the Victim’s Parents considering their sad position after the loss of their daughter
We the Brahmin community strongly believes that you are the only person can save us from our total pitfall.

With kind regards & thanks,
K. Sivanarayanan, BE, MIE
President - Forum for World's Brahmin Unity & Welfare
Business & Technical Consultant
Honorary Citizen-PRC Govt. of Yingkou, China
Medavakkam, Chennai - 600100
Mob: +918939966473 / 9940625413
E Mail: [email protected] / [email protected]

Courtesy: face book

And I have sent my mail to the Hon'ble C.M. seeking immediate action.

How about you.......????

Some may seriously think…..

had the victim been a person belongs to other caste or religion……

by this time, political leaders of national parties would have rushed to Chennai,

called on the victim’s parents, issued statements condemning the brutal murder

Even medias would have grabbed the opportunity to highlight this murder in the front page

Since the victim belongs to Brahmin community… may be... leaders are bit reluctant even to pass lip service condemnation......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back