• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need urgent help regarding Vedic Mantra.. please help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

I am writing with great hope that someone in this forum will help me. I have been under tremendous depression due to one person from past 6 years. And no matter what I try I am not able to get that person move away from my life. I even tried shifting cities but that person also shifted in the same city and same company. I am under tremendous sorrow and I can't share how much I have suffered. I have been constantly praying to God to get this person out of my life but maybe I am not praying to God in the right manner that he is not answering my prayers.
Please I request some one from this forum to provide me with some prayer or mantra that can help me move this person away from my life and stop causing so much suffering to me.
I really need a very powerful prayer because so far God is not listening to my normal prayers, my visits to temples, fastings, begging and crying.
Please help me. I am really hopeful that someone from this forum can become the voice of God that I am not able to hear and guide me.
I just want God to send this person away from my life, forever and let me live in peace.

Thanks,
Nehay

Hi. I personally suggest that you go through The ART OF LIVING HAPPINESS PROGRAM. The breathing techniques you learn in this program, especially SUDARSHAN KRIYA has helped many people come out of depression and live life peacefully and happily. Look for a program happening nearer to your place in artofliving website.

Dear All,

I am writing with great hope that someone in this forum will help me. I have been under tremendous depression due to one person from past 6 years. And no matter what I try I am not able to get that person move away from my life. I even tried shifting cities but that person also shifted in the same city and same company. I am under tremendous sorrow and I can't share how much I have suffered. I have been constantly praying to God to get this person out of my life but maybe I am not praying to God in the right manner that he is not answering my prayers.
Please I request some one from this forum to provide me with some prayer or mantra that can help me move this person away from my life and stop causing so much suffering to me.
I really need a very powerful prayer because so far God is not listening to my normal prayers, my visits to temples, fastings, begging and crying.
Please help me. I am really hopeful that someone from this forum can become the voice of God that I am not able to hear and guide me.
I just want God to send this person away from my life, forever and let me live in peace.

Thanks,
Nehay

Dear Nehay,

What you need now is NOT prayer or any mantra.

Firstly...who is this person?

It seems strange that this person follows you everywhere and even able to get a job in your same company.

Is this person an ex lover or an ex spouse or a stalker or a psychopath or some debt collector?

Its highly likely this person is known to you and stalking you for some unsettled matter.

A psycho stalker is very unlikely to apply for a job in the same company cos most psycho stalkers are mentally ill and would not get a job so easily..they would be spending more time on stalking and taking a house opposite your house instead of working in an office.

If this person can get a job in the same company...that shows the person is equally qualified as you..again showing a possible contact known to you..either from your college or old work place.

Firstly...the most important thing is to get real..mantras do not help situations like this.

If you are not yet married..I suggest you get the help of some elders to talk to the person and settle your problem.

If you are female..do not confront him alone cos god knows what might happen..murder etc!

Also ever thought of making a police report if there has been criminal elements in the stalking?

One can get a court injunction to prevent a person to come within a few meter radius from us if a criminal intent can be proved.

Last but not least..I hope you do not mind me asking you this question.

Is this person real? That is...does this person actually exists or is this person actually a fiction of your imagination?

Do not feel bad with my question..sometimes acute stress can make us get delusion of persecution too as you are also undergoing depression and might need some amount of counselling and therapy.

I hope you can take steps to rectify your situation as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Be real! Beware of stalkers with criminal bent of mind ( like Ramkumar who murdered Swathi, in case you are a female)

Mr Neraj
What ever you do , may inner soul is not asking/ or want him, to get rid of this . first you should start yoga and dyana.
Pranayama atleast 20-30 minuts a day, start practice, you can changes in you, you get a changes in you, so then you can decide, ultimately you should decide and you only can able practice to get rid of negativeness from your inner soul.
This is only mantra, start practice, 30 minutes yoga and 30 minuts pranayama, any support require visit Bharati Yogadhama In mysore.
Thanks and Regards
Arvind srinivas

Taking prompt legal action is the best remedy in such cases. You have not mentioned whether you have discussed it with your family members. Consult with persons whom you can trust. Some solutions always comes out with opinions of your near and dear ones. But six years of harassment seems to be a little too long. Prayers would help to maintain your calm and mental peace. Solutions comes from some action. May God bless.

I appreciate your will power Nehay, that despite being harassed for such a long time, you still confident you can over come your problem with true prayers. That's the true spirit, the unquestionable belief which is more powerful than any other manthra, or offerings. Keep your faith, be confident, your prayers will definitely be answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back