• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mangala chandi moola mantram

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUM HRIM SHRIM CHANDIKAYAI NAMAH

This is simply chandika manthra.

If you want the moola mantra, it will be in the starting of Devi saptha sathi.

Before parayana, you have to chapotharana manthra, utkeelana manthra and then there will be moola manthra for chandika devi. Sapthasadhi is available in all book shops.

Pranams

dears"NAMO NAMAHA."there are seven DHEVI MANTHRAS for japa as in "SRI SWAMI SIVANANDHA" s the dhevi mahathmya ."AUM IM HRIM KLEEM CHAMUNDAAI VICHCHE." is the manthra which is to be recited (within mind)108 before starting the first adhyayam according to my guru.with namaskars.v.lalithakumar"SHIVO YO NAMA ROOPAPYAM DHEVI YAA SARVAMANGALA NAMA SAMASTHA PUMSA SARVA DHICK JAYA MANGALAM."

Respected lalithakumar,

This is actually new Iam hearing. Anyhow, the mantra you posted is absolutely correct. I just doesn't wanted to do post that so only directed to the book. Anyhow, there are 13 adhyayas, how you share 7 mantras to 13 chapters sir... I usually recite only that mantra you said above. Can you please mail me the other mantras too...

Pranams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back