Lack of Sleep and Cardiac Problems - Page 3
Tamil Brahmins
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    siva144 Guest

0 Not allowed!
    the following site give some remedies for good sleep
    Article: Insomnia Treatment with Ayurvedic and Home Remedies - by Tom alter

v r following western concept of work culture--mostly good but it too needs lot of introspection often
    1.Organization and Occidental culture of West-- I found many westerners r workaholics ,must be due to less of serotonin from wheat eating and NV food--this gives less sleep,so many easily adopt to working for long hours 10-15 is common
    2. in Org ego often dominates--towards subordinates '' whenever one finishes work ,he is given another work and so on--making him unsatisfied [work is not programmed but is told at last moment i.e., while leaving the office,many r told to work another and complete it --this way ,everyone is unsatisfied
    3.so Boss or higher officer is putting pressure that is unwarranted,to his subordinate always unsatisfied so that he is under control
    4.Excessive and illegitimate profits for Corporates is driving many to work more than usual

Oriental work and culture--v take rice as staple food,this has serotonin that gives good sleep and intelligence too--Westerners do not like Asians sleeping too long often after lunch [light nap can reduce unwanted sleepiness,can help to increase in productivity too--followed in Gulf region during summer? ]Westerners may laugh at this suggestions

1. it is difficult to work during 3.00-6.00/7.00 hours even if he had sleep
    2. most of accidents during early mornings 'cause of lack of sleep[fresh breeze induces sleep]
    3.disturbing schedule of sleep leads to unsatisfied work,over a period of time it can lead to heart problems
    4. flexy time is very important for satisfaction of work,one may even work more than usual if this option is given
    5.last minute --unwarranted schedule and making one to rush for work--is most dangerous one --a cardiac weapon
    6.Many Indians hate Night duty [time for sleep]--it can b a option than a rule
    7.Beyond certain gain in money there is no much value to it in life?
    Last edited by siva144; 13-11-2009 at 01:48 PM.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    dear Sharma ji,
    i really cannot shower you with any answers right now, i do not have sufficient clouds of knowledge at present. anyhow interesting enough for me to look for answers.
    thanks
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Sleep time and period is only by habit. Infants sleep within short gaps.Strong light and noise disturbs sleep. People working in night shift can have a good sleep in day time and get totally refreshed as if from night sleep , if they sleep in a place conducive to that( silent, dark, and comfortably warm/cool).I had personal experience of about 4 years.

Tension of mind in the pre sleep period disturbs sleep.

In childhood I was taught to pray Nidradevi ,before going to sleep,for getting good sleep without "dusswapnas".

I the present day one can practice self hypnosis to instruct body and mind to relax to a specified period.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123